Sketer Got a Sketer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent a few hours at the local track... handled pretty nicely
20220326_172219.jpg

I refilled and inspected my center diff today... I think it's missing some silicone orings and a washer. It was dry.... filled it up and ordered the parts and some shims. Still ran it tho today and it ran great.

It's a female dog getting to the center diff! I also noticed the instructions manual is not correct. It looks like the sketer manual includes instructions for a different model. I had to disassemble the entire brace to get to it. Filed with 100k and Re-meshed. My front diff was fine... still had plenty of syrup.

I took it to my local RC park and the sketer generated a lot of interest. Everybody had arrma and traxxas... so it's cool to have something unique. Definitely grabbed attention

What’s about the squeak you mentioned in the other thread - got that resolved now as well?

If you're running it on 6S I'd run a bead of glue round the tyres before you run it as mine kept coming off at speed.
Thank you... Good tip. I did inspect the glue and they looked very well glued but I do have some good tire glue so might as well! I do plan on at least trying it on 6s haha.

Back