Sketer Does this sound right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an owners manual once that actually had little strips that you could cut out to set your gear mesh, I cannot remember what car that was though.
That's actually good idea. I usually use receipt paper and seem to have good luck with it... it's a bit thinner. But I always make sure to check it by eye and feel after using the paper

Update: Just send Corally a message about the motor slack/bearing issue. Keep you guys updated.
Got a respons from Corally. Like how quick they respond. They dat, we can send you new bearings or you can send is the motor so we can look at it. Not keen about sending the motor because i want to drive soon and you guys say its easy to change bearings. So i think i am gonna say, send me the bearings. What do you guys think?

Got a respons from Corally. Like how quick they respond. They dat, we can send you new bearings or you can send is the motor so we can look at it. Not keen about sending the motor because i want to drive soon and you guys say its easy to change bearings. So i think i am gonna say, send me the bearings. What do you guys think?
Go for it! Never done it myself, but lots of folks swear by the bread crumb method on the rear bearing. Keep us updated & good luck!

Back