Diff syrup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since when did we start calling it syrup.. 🤣
We are Mimicking our cross pond brethren

2 weeks!? Ugh.. I haven't bought any syrup in like 10 years..does this stuff have a shelf life?
1646377937997.png

Super thick differential oil is great for bashing but be careful not to land under throttle.
this is information I didn't know. but now I do. i have had a play around with different weights but i am still not sure what is "right" for me

this is information I didn't know. but now I do. i have had a play around with different weights but i am still not sure what is "right" for me
It's definitely a time consuming process to figure what's "perfect". I guess that's why I only have 7,10,100k diff fluids..I've been running 3 diff 1/8 scale rigs for about 15 years. Close is good enough for me.👍
FWIW, I like the front and rear diffs loose(thin syrup) since I generally bash in smaller areas/tracks. 100k in the center just to keep the front wheels from blowing off. Mind you, I generally run stock power also.

Diff jizz doesn't make me giggle like shock jizz tho😁.. like ✌pink,☝️stink🤣

Anyone know the definition of cobblepot(urbandictionary)?

So whats the sweet spot for the center diff ji....I mean silicone wt/cst?

Ok, so I went to check the center diff since that seems to be the thing to do. Looking at the diff screws, one was stripped:confused:. Any ideas? Should I contact HRB where I got it or Corally directly?
20220305_135734.jpg

I have a feeling they would tell you just to contact TC directly but its worth a shot at hitting them up.

Ok, so I went to check the center diff since that seems to be the thing to do. Looking at the diff screws, one was stripped:confused:. Any ideas? Should I contact HRB where I got it or Corally directly?
View attachment 1470
Balls..as in sucks! That's a bummer, definitely a good idea to hit up HRP (assuming that's who you meant)first if your in the states, but they might very well send you to TC for warranty IDK.
Make sure you get some picks before anything else, which you obviously have.
That screw can definitely be removed without too much fuss..
If it were me, I'd drill the head off,take the rest of the screws out to get the spur off the diff cup.
Then you should be able to get the screw out with pliers..easy peasy 👊👍👌😃

View attachment 1470
That sucks and is a real bummer, but I don't believe it is a warranty issue..!!

What he said..⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️(y)
If it were me, I'd drill the head off,take the rest of the screws out to get the spur off the diff cup.

It could get warranted, but not really worth the hassle IMO. Assuming the OP found the screw stripped..let's face it, there are crooks in this world, for reputation's sake they(TC) will likely cover it. Just guessing here.

Balls..as in sucks! That's a bummer, definitely a good idea to hit up HRP (assuming that's who you meant)first if your in the states, but they might very well send you to TC for warranty IDK.
Make sure you get some picks before anything else, which you obviously have.
Use a drill bit that fits the head of the screw that the hex would fit into if you do drill it out. Drill in till the head becomes free from the rest of the screw.. straight and easy does it.

I ordered a screw extractor kit for small screws. I'll heat it up and try that. With the heads sunken in, how would you get the top off? Sry to the original poster for hijacking the thread.:rolleyes:

Edit: nvm about my question. I just read @KnowAir 's thread:D

Back