Diff syrup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the maintenance manual for my Sketer. Is this right for diff and shock? just making sure because the manual is a bit of color wise for saying what is stock.

Diff stock: 20.000/100.000/20.000 cps
Shock stock: 600/600 cps

Need to stock up ;)

I would go thicker in the front diff if it were me, 30-50k..
My Sketer when it finally arrives, will be somewhere around 50k/300k/20k, shocks I'll keep stock at 600cst for now and see how it goes (y)
It really depends on how one plans to use the truck IMO..straight up skate park and ramp jumping will benefit from thick jizz.
If one wants an all around effect that still handles well, such as occasionally running on a track, thinner jizz will give much better turning ability.

It really depends on how one plans to use the truck IMO..straight up skate park and ramp jumping will benefit from thick jizz.
If one wants an all around effect that still handles well, such as occasionally running on a track, thinner jizz will give much better turning ability.
That's the reason I didn't recommend 1mil center etc etc, I like my trucks to still turn corners and handle ;)

I would go thicker in the front diff if it were me, 30-50k..
My Sketer when it finally arrives, will be somewhere around 50k/300k/20k, shocks I'll keep stock at 600cst for now and see how it goes (y)
Thanks. Need a all-round truck. Needs to handle well. Onroad and offroad. Not gonna do serious jumping.

Reviving an old thread for info.

I need a solid recommendation on Diff fluids (F, C & R) for my Skeeter.

gensacearespammers 6000mAh 130C 15.2V 4S Lipo, 15T pinion and a tuned ESC. wheel and tire combo will be Sweeps Racing SRC Terrain Crusher Belted Monster Truck Tires with the Corally widened hub kit.

I plan on a all around Road and Turf Thrasher. Only jumps will be whatever mother nature provides. No stunts, BMX or Bike tracks for this build.

I have a open order waiting on recommendation to complete and ship.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reviving an old thread for info.

I need a solid recommendation on Diff fluids (F, C & R) for my Skeeter.

gensacearespammers 6000mAh 130C 15.2V 4S Lipo, 15T pinion and a tuned ESC. wheel and tire combo will be Sweeps Racing SRC Terrain Crusher Belted Monster Truck Tires with the Corally widened hub kit.

I plan on a all around Road and Turf Thrasher. Only jumps will be whatever mother nature provides. No stunts, BMX or Bike tracks for this build.

I have a open order waiting on recommendation to complete and ship.

Thanks in advance.
Well. I ordered 20.000, 30.000, 50.000, 250.000 & 500.000.

That should cover my needs at the moment.

Back