Sketer Corally Sketer signal loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the video with the new transmitter and receiver.
So transmitter/receiver problem. What did you install exacly?
Let's see how corally will respond to my ticket. Bad wheather outside here anyway to go bashing. Storm and rainy 😔

So transmitter/receiver problem. What did you install exacly?
Let's see how corally will respond to my ticket. Bad wheather outside here anyway to go bashing. Storm and rainy 😔
Oh, I thought I put that out there already in the video.
I'm using Spektrum components, a SLT3 transmitter with a SR300 receiver. This is from one of my 3s rigs. Works wonderfully. Love this rig now!

Oh, I thought I put that out there already in the video.
I'm using Spektrum components, a SLT3 transmitter with a SR300 receiver. This is from one of my 3s rigs. Works wonderfully. Love this rig now!
Thanks, maybe i missed you saying that. Just woke up and need coffee 🤣☕☕☕☕

Update 2:

Reply from corally 👍 Reset it is.

We apologize for the problems you are having with your Team Corally Sketer.
It is probably a transmitter/ESC calibration error.
Please recalibrate the transmitter with the ESC.
Please make sure the throttle trim is in the neutral position before doing so.
Please let us know if this fixes the problem.

Update 2:

Reply from corally 👍 Reset it is.

We apologize for the problems you are having with your Team Corally Sketer.
It is probably a transmitter/ESC calibration error.
Please recalibrate the transmitter with the ESC.
Please make sure the throttle trim is in the neutral position before doing so.
Please let us know if this fixes the problem.
Glad it was that simple for you. I did the recal and also the binding procedure and that hasn't helped.
I filled out a warranty form with one of the US distributors for Team Corally last night. I'm waiting on their response.

Any update mate? I just shipped mine to Corally USA for evaluation.
Not yet sorry. Busy running my store after covid reopening. Hope corally has info for you soon. My dealer said bind the controller again 2.
Will try 2 do it 2day or tomorrow. Hope i can do it. Will be the first thing i do 2 my sketer. Still learning so will read the manual 😉

Last edited:
Maybe stupid question but i am trying 2 recalibrate the transmitter with the ESC for my Sketer. Can someone please tell my step by step how tot do that? Or maybe a link 2 a YouTube video? I am really new and haven't done the recalibrate procedure. ESC is a torox 135 and transmitter is a ct2r. I done want to screw up😉 thanks guys.

Maybe stupid question but i am trying 2 recalibrate the transmitter with the ESC for my Sketer. Can someone please tell my step by step how tot do that? Or maybe a link 2 a YouTube video? I am really new and haven't done the recalibrate procedure. ESC is a torox 135 and transmitter is a ct2r. I done want to screw up😉 thanks guys.
There is an unboxing video below that has the ESC transmitter calibration. Its at the 7min 24sec point. Hope that helps.

Turn on your TX 1st.
While pushing the set button simultaneously push the power button on the car. Release both after you hear the beeping. Push the set button on the car you should hear one beep. That's neutral. Push it again, two beeps. Pull the throttle back full in the TX then release the trigger. Push the set button a third time, then apply full brake on the trigger than release. After that your done. Make sure the car is on a stand. Power it down then back up and test the functions.

Turn on your TX 1st.
While pushing the set button simultaneously push the power button on the car. Release both after you hear the beeping. Push the set button on the car you should hear one beep. That's neutral. Push it again, two beeps. Pull the throttle back full in the TX then release the trigger. Push the set button a third time, then apply full brake on the trigger than release. After that your done. Make sure the car is on a stand. Power it down then back up and test the functions.
Forward, neutrale works. Reverse a nogo. Am i doing something wrong?

There's no reverse cal, just neutral, throttle and brake.
Is reverse not functioning at all?

Tried a few times (trial and error) and i saw some green led blinking. I thought l, that's good. Now no red lights anymore and throttle, Brake and reverse work. Hope i have solved the problem. Weather sucks so hope i can try soon. Thanks all for your help. Much appriciated

IMG_20220205_164136.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing at all.

Tried a few times (trial and error) and i saw some green led blinking. I thought l, that's good. Now no red lights anymore and throttle, Brake and reverse work. Hope i have solved the problem. Weather sucks so hope i can try soon. Thanks all for your help. Much appriciated

View attachment 479
I doubt it'll work, but I'm hopeful for you.

Just bashed it around a big parking lot till the batteries died. Rolled it couple of times. No signal loss for me this time. So looks like it is all good now. Hope it stays like this 🤞 Keep you guys updated if signal loss happens again.
Oh, besides some paint damage nothing broke. Tough little Sketer 💪💪

Last edited:
Update: My signal issues seems to be related to interferences cause by a cell tower adjacent to the park I run at. After receiving a warranty replacement transmitter and receiver combo I'm still experiencing these issues but only at the park, not at my house a half mile away. So I have to either run somewhere else, or use a different radio set.

Guys i have the stock TX.
Today I had the car right in front of me, and I was trying to accelerate quickly and maybe even do a whelee."I discovered" a slight hesitation-delay on the throttle. Can it be fixed by calibration or do I just need to change the TX/RX?

Guys i have the stock TX.
Today I had the car right in front of me, and I was trying to accelerate quickly and maybe even do a whelee."I discovered" a slight hesitation-delay on the throttle. Can it be fixed by calibration or do I just need to change the TX/RX?
Try 2 recalibtate. I switched to a dumborc

Back