Sketer Corally Sketer signal loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPWarrior_KRX

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Well, it looks like a re-cal and binding didn't help. This thing is aggravating me. Signal dissapears before the second light pole and also before the white trailer for perspective.

Oh, so i am not the only one. Had it couple of times on the second run. ESC is blinking red. Steering works. Put in off and on works for a while.

Oh, so i am not the only one. Had it couple of times on the second run. ESC is blinking red. Steering works. Put in off and on works for a while.
Shared experience. When this has a signal it's friggin' sic! Will try swapping out the Transmitter and receiver tomorrow.

Shared experience. When this has a signal it's friggin' sic! Will try swappingnout the Transmitter and receiver tomorrow.
I switched my radio and receiver right outta the box never even powered it up. If anyone wants it let me know and if your in the USA I’ll send it to you.

I switched my radio and receiver right outta the box never even powered it up. If anyone wants it let me know and if your in the USA I’ll send it to you.
I'd ask you to send me it, but I'll just slap a Spektrum set in it and see how it goes.🤣
Gonna get on the horn with HRP again next week and get a warranty set up.
I ran three cars at this park today, both my Arrmas ran the perimeter while the Skeet couldn't get 20' from me without issues...

I'd ask you to send me it, but I'll just slap a Spektrum set in it and see how it goes.🤣
Gonna get on the horn with HRP again next week and get a warranty set up.
I ran three cars at this park today, both my Arrmas ran the perimeter while the Skeet couldn't get 20' from me without issues...
Yea they should warranty it if it’s the radio. They should warranty it no matter what the problem is. Keep us posted I’d like to know what the problem ends up being and how well Corally takes care of it.

Yea they should warranty it if it’s the radio. They should warranty it no matter what the problem is. Keep us posted I’d like to know what the problem ends up being and how well Corally takes care of it.
They'll warranty it. I have to pay to ship it to HRP where they'll test it. If they find the parts defective they'll warranty it and send it back to me at no cost. Not my typical experience with New Arrmas. They just send the part, after I troubleshoot the issues... no charge.

I bench tested it fine at my house after changing the ESC settings and had no connectivity issues. In the field, as long as it's relatively close, 30 feet or so, it's all good but outside that range it's a roll of the dice. 1st power up yesterday my ESC was blinking red also, had steering but no throttle. I also power cycled the ESC and thought it was good until it got a fair distance away.

I am new to the RC world. don't have anything to replace the receiver and transmitter yet. Let us know if that is the problem. I Will contact corally about it and see how the reply. In my opinion it is warranty.

Update 1: Just summited a request to corally. Lets see what happens.

Last edited:
Will post up video later. I removed the stock receiver and installed a new SR300 I had for one of my 3s Arrmas. Combined it with a SLT3 transmitter from the same line. I was pleasantly surprised when the car dissapeared into the distance out of view...
I ran it hard today and not one hiccup! I'm really liking this rig more and more.

Back