Jeo79
Well-known member
- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 192
- Points
- 223
- Corally RC's
- Muraco
Managed to pick up the Limited Edition Shogun from TopRc thanks to the people that gave me advice on here 
I've had a Shogun before but I gotta say this car is nice, great looking, smooth drivetrain and powerful electronics.
Got a few plans and will upgrade it over time but for now just admiring what a great RC it is... even the minimal styled box was nice
Hoping Corally bring out a new Truggy until then I'll build this into my own.
I've had a Shogun before but I gotta say this car is nice, great looking, smooth drivetrain and powerful electronics.
Got a few plans and will upgrade it over time but for now just admiring what a great RC it is... even the minimal styled box was nice
Hoping Corally bring out a new Truggy until then I'll build this into my own.