Shogun Corally Shogun 2.0 LE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeo79

Well-known member
Messages
144
Reaction score
192
Points
223
Corally RC's
  1. Muraco
Managed to pick up the Limited Edition Shogun from TopRc thanks to the people that gave me advice on here 🙏

I've had a Shogun before but I gotta say this car is nice, great looking, smooth drivetrain and powerful electronics.

Got a few plans and will upgrade it over time but for now just admiring what a great RC it is... even the minimal styled box was nice 😅

Hoping Corally bring out a new Truggy until then I'll build this into my own.

1000085199.webp


20261002_174536.webp


20261002_174652.webp


20261002_174624.webp


20261002_174701.webp


20261002_174559.webp


20261002_174842.webp
 
Managed to pick up the Limited Edition Shogun from TopRc thanks to the people that gave me advice on here 🙏

I've had a Shogun before but I gotta say this car is nice, great looking, smooth drivetrain and powerful electronics.

Got a few plans and will upgrade it over time but for now just admiring what a great RC it is... even the minimal styled box was nice 😅

Hoping Corally bring out a new Truggy until then I'll build this into my own.

View attachment 13232

View attachment 13233

View attachment 13234

View attachment 13235

View attachment 13236

View attachment 13237

View attachment 13238
Oh snap! I didn’t know that was you on YT. Just finished watching the vid. It is a really nice looking rig! Enjoy! BTW, I have the same YT user name as here.
 
Yes I knew it was you, recognised the name 😁

Unfortunately I found out they don't make the LE body so don't think ill be bashing that one
 
That IS a nice truggy isn't it?
I saw this one when i visited Toprc a while ago.
I had 2 Muracos, which are Shoguns underneath, but since i am not a big truggy fan, i took them apart to use the parts for other builds. I kind of regretted that, so I am currently rebuilding one of them. I mean, everyone in this hobby needs at least one truggy, right?
 
nice probably best looking bodyshell corally have done on a truck & the TopRc version looks even better.
 
That IS a nice truggy isn't it?
I saw this one when i visited Toprc a while ago.
I had 2 Muracos, which are Shoguns underneath, but since i am not a big truggy fan, i took them apart to use the parts for other builds. I kind of regretted that, so I am currently rebuilding one of them. I mean, everyone in this hobby needs at least one truggy, right?
Couldn't agree me we all need a truggy in our life. And somehow Corally have got this one to handle right out the box
 
nice probably best looking bodyshell corally have done on a truck & the TopRc version looks even better.
My only wish is that you could get the bodyshell separately but unfortunately you can't. The red elevates it I think.
 
Back
Top