Kronos Corally needs a 1/5 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

Reaction score
Is any team corally here! Do u guys plan on making a 1/5 scale. I’m liking team corally plus everybody got traxxas or arrma. I wanna b different. Lol. Thanks

Kagama might be 1/5th but unfortunately still no news on it
Yeah, I've been impatiently awaiting more details.. seems strange that TC made the announcement like 2 weeks ago and then...crickets.🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I've been impatiently awaiting more details.. seems strange that TC made the announcement like 2 weeks ago and then...crickets.🤷‍♂️
Reminds me of video games that are announced years in advance, I wish they had just put out trailer then few days later started showing sneak peeks of what it is

Lol. Didn’t know there was a thread already. Come on corally. Give it to us already. I’ll pre order if u let me. Lol

Thanks guys for the response and help

Well I think it would have to b 1/5 scale to b in same category that way no one can say, well it smaller and lighter so of course it’s faster or how can u compare apples to oranges etc. hope u get my drift. Lol

Well I think it would have to b 1/5 scale to b in same category that way no one can say, well it smaller and lighter so of course it’s faster or how can u compare apples to oranges etc. hope u get my drift. Lol
I think @BashingBrian was referring to the Kraton 6s?

Which is 1/8 scale.

I like to think I’m wrong. Lol. They need an 1/5 scale kraton 8/ xrt killer or atleast a competitor.

I wouldn't say they need one, be nice for sure but I think a good 3S lineup that doesn't cost the earth, and more improvements made to current 6S lineup would be better for the company profits
Agreed.

3s. Really. Lol. People still use 3s. Wow. And every Rc car manufacturer need improvement to better their profits. Well except traxxas of course

Only 3s I own is 1/10 rival mt10. My first Rc. Graduated that course. Oh btw they got the skeeter

3s. Really. Lol. People still use 3s. Wow. And every Rc car manufacturer need improvement to better their profits. Well except traxxas of course

Only 3s I own is 1/10 rival mt10. My first Rc. Graduated that course. Oh btw they got the skeeter
1/10 is probably the most popular scale in rc ground vehicles.. they're much more affordable. I have been mostly into 1/8 scale for the past 15 years, more versatile terrain wise. I have 3 or 4 1/10 though. I enjoy them. A 3s 1/10 is as fast as most 6s 1/8, maybe even faster.
I like the TRX 1/10 but the pricing is just ridiculous for what they are. I have 3 of them, paid $200 for one, a used Hoss. The other 2 were free. Otherwise I wouldn't own them.
I do have a Tekno sct410.3, that's on a whole different level from any TRX though. It's just awesome.

The 3S range for arrma is immensely popular and gets people into your brand, not everybody wants or has the skill for 6S

As for improvements corally needs it way more then arrma or traxxas, both have such a huge loyal following and general consensus out there amongst there followers is that corally cars are like glass in terms of durability

As for sketer it's 4S and while I love mine it is insanely heavy for its size, we need something more like Arrma Big Rock

Back