Corally Carbon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a big boy bike, right there!

I'm happy wringing the neck of my little YZ125.
20210327_181233~2.jpg

Love Yamaha's Had a 426 that was a beast and still miss my 01 R1.....Man I need to get another bike
The Office Reaction GIF

Last edited:
I gave up my Vulcan 900 and regret it.

I think guys should accept the fact that once we start riding we can never be without a motorcycle. Even if it's a Grom.
Yeah, I'd rather have a Grom than nothing...

I think guys should accept the fact that once we start riding we can never be without a motorcycle. Even if it's a Grom.
Yeah, I bought a 130cc bike to just ride for a while, but I don't have the space for anything really.

Well Said and I agree 100%. Broke both my arms on a pumkin about 8 years ago and haven't ridden since and miss it bad!!! Been riding since I was about 18 on street and miss my sportbikes even though I would probably do a cruiser next.....or a busa :love:
Yeah, I bought a 130cc bike to just ride for a while, but I don't have the space for anything really.
I hear you! Too many people out here to really enjoy riding anymore, it more like a game of frogger.

Get a dualsport and stay off the pavement as much as you can.

I've been exploring back roads, forestry roads and trails around the Ozarks for a couple of years now. My only close calls have been with deer. I've dropped my dualsport plenty of times but it's been out on the trails, no big deal to drop a bike out there. The scenery is much nicer than around town too

Get a dualsport and stay off the pavement as much as you can.

I've been exploring back roads, forestry roads and trails around the Ozarks for a couple of years now. My only close calls have been with deer. I've dropped my dualsport plenty of times but it's been out on the trails, no big deal to drop a bike out there. The scenery is much nicer than around town too
BMW, KTM?

Nice that looks pretty nimble!
Never owned a Kawi before I would own a early 90's zx7 in a heartbeat though.

I'd prefer an older bike with a carburator. Emissions standards are killing efi motorcycles, you can't even run a full exhaust without going lean.

I've been learning efi tuning so I can do some engine mods and it's far more expensive than simply rejetting a carb.

I wish I'd picked up a used klx250

Back