Bent chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually highly debated that the EXB parts are not true 7075 because of how easy they bend, hell there is a huge thread about it over on the Arrma forums. In one video he just steps on the K8S EXB chassis and it bends back, in the other video is is hopping up and down on the Kronos chassis and it isn't bending back you can't change your body weight with acting.

How is he biased? He's probably one of the more honest reviewers on Youtube because he doesn't get free stuff from everyone. He doesn't overhype cars and good them good reviews so he can keep getting free stuff like most of the other high profile Youtubers like RC Driver, Richduperbash, RCDUDE81 ect look at these guys if you want to see dishonest and biased reviewers. They aren't reviews they are paid promotions.
I trust someone who buys their cars with their own money over people who get their cars and parts handed to them in exchange for positive reviews.....................................

I know exactly how this stuff works, company XYZ contacts you asking you if you want to "review" their product. They will either send you the product for free and you have to make a positive review or you buy the product and they send you a "refund" for your purchase upon giving the item a positive review. You keep giving positive "reviews" you keep getting free stuff. You don't leave a positive "review" you don't get any more free stuff. So it is in a lot of those "reviewers" best interest to give things positive feedback so they can continue to get free stuff.
Yea I know about the 7075 debate over at Arrma. Not saying he was getting free stuff but I was saying he is more of an actor than anything else. I think he makes a good income from his channel and other related ventures so as far as buying the rigs himself....eh sort of I guess. If you like him then great watch him, I don't at all and think he is just out there for the views, just me, we are all entitled to our opinions.

Last edited:
Yea I know about the 7075 debate over at Arrma. Not saying he was getting free stuff but I was saying he is more of an actor than anything else. I think he makes a good income from his channel and other related ventures so as far as buying the rigs himself....eh sort of I guess. If you like him then great watch him, I don't at all and think he is just out there for the views, just me, we are all entitled to our opinions.
Yes but his acting doesn't affect how the cars break or don't break. He actually has some good info in a lot of his videos. All Youtubers are out to get viewers that is why they are Youtubers, he does what he does to stand out from everyone else. I like his live stream channel better though, he doesn't go all over the top and is actually normal. It's seriously like 2 different people.

Last edited:
Yes but his acting doesn't affect how the cars break or don't break. He actually has some good info in a lot of his videos. All Youtubers are out to get viewers that is why they are Youtubers, he does what he does to stand out from everyone else. I like his live stream channel better though, he doesn't go all over the top and is actually normal. It's seriously like 2 different people.
Well I respect your opinion so I will check it out for sure 🍻

They are rather long and most of the time it is just him wrenching on stuff and shooting the poop with people.
So what you're telling me is he is totally different then. Sometimes I just feel exhausted after watching his videos dude must like his caffeine.

So has nayone bent a chassis on their Corally? I know the V1s had issues with the chassis bending but I'm more curious about the V2s and the XTR chassis.

I think it's true 7075, based on Kevin Talbot's video. Funny he doesn't mention this on his main video.

I think it's true 7075, based on Kevin Talbot's video. Funny he doesn't mention this on his main video.
I tried seeing the bottom of the chassis in the video, but it was only available as a short flash here and there. But I think saw white lettering, which would tend to make me believe it was the 7075 chassis.

The XTR is a confusing truck, I'll tell you why..!!
It comes with a 7075 chassis (that's what's laser etched on it) but yet you can buy an upgrade 7075 chassis for it..!!!

This is stock.. https://www.corally.com/Car-Parts-T...m-Corally-Chassis-XTR-LWB-7075-Aluminum-1-pc/

And this is the upgrade.. https://www.corally.com/Pieces-Opti...075-T6-3mm-Hard-Anodised-Black-Made-In-Italy/

I believe that the stock chassis is cheaper less durable 7075, whereas the upgrade is true 7075 T6 (y)
The Swiss made one appears to be thicker and has material removed to reduce weight.

The Swiss made one appears to be thicker and has material removed to reduce weight.
Both are 3mm, the stock one is stamped the Swiss one is machined. Machined 7075 for some reason is much stronger than stamped 7075.This was discussed over on the Arrma forums in the thread about how Arrmas 7075 parts aren't actually 7075 I cannot remember who it was but they theorized that the stamping weakens the material hence the reason it bends so easily. And trust me the Armma 7075 does bend way too easy.

This was the chassis after 2 packs.
20220219_173251.jpg

This is after 5 packs.

20220402_215932.jpg
20220402_215452.jpg
20220402_215316.jpg

The EXB now has an M2C Racing chassis and I have some Scorched RC shock towers coming from across the pond.

Back