Bent chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Reaction score
So has nayone bent a chassis on their Corally? I know the V1s had issues with the chassis bending but I'm more curious about the V2s and the XTR chassis.

Man his last video on the fireteam was pretty good but he is kind of a arrma fanboy I hope he gives the TC a shot.

Last edited:
Be mindful that the friends of Kevin hate Corally, so he might not be unbiased in the end. But we'll see I guess. :D
Omg did you see that video where what her butt's man was trying to take his Kronos apart? It was like watching a monkey try to solve a physics equation.

Omg did you see that video where what her butt's man was trying to take his Kronos apart? It was like watching a monkey try to solve a physics equation.
I'm not sure that comment is appropriate here.
Disappointed Chris Farley GIF

I was definitely not trying to hate on Claire and Ian. I was just saying they might be biased against Corally and I'm afraid Kevin won't give the XTR and Sketer a fair chance because of that.

Imo, comparing someone to a monkey is extremely insensitive and rude and we shouldn't do that here.

I'm not sure that comment is appropriate here.
Disappointed Chris Farley GIF

I was definitely not trying to hate on Claire and Ian. I was just saying they might be biased against Corally and I'm afraid Kevin won't give the XTR and Sketer a fair chance because of that.

Imo, comparing someone to a monkey is extremely insensitive and rude and we shouldn't do that here.
FB_IMG_1437748849371_zpss0gv4q6u.jpg

slick2500, that image is soo eloquent that I had to download it for future use.
Thanks

So I was watching Kevins live stream video from last week of him fixing the chassis on the Kronos XTR and he had one hell of a time trying to bend it back. He straightened out the chassis on the Kraton 8s EXB easier.

XTR

EXB

KT is about the views and nothing close to the truth, You say he had a easier time with the kraton exb.....well they both are 7075 so I think you were seeing his acting skills. Sorry I think he is more actor and less honest unbias reviewer. But in the end I'm unbias when it comes to KT so.......

Surely if a chassis is hard to straighten, then it was hard to bend in the first place? I haven't watched the video but surely struggling to bend it back is actually a good thing?

Surely if a chassis is hard to straighten, then it was hard to bend in the first place? I haven't watched the video but surely struggling to bend it back is actually a good thing?
Shows how hard he bent the chassis in the first place. I saw that video and he took it right into a skate ramp lip.

I also watched that video, it's the live stream of him fixing it that I haven't watched.

The crash that bent the Kronos would have killed anything I feel.

I've tried but I just can't. I can't watch his videos.

He sounds like the typical infomercial host with the faux yelling and excitement... "BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!!!"

Certainly not my cup of tea.
But you can slap chop nuts, berries, onions, carrot, celery but what there's more!!!

KT is about the views and nothing close to the truth, You say he had a easier time with the kraton exb.....well they both are 7075 so I think you were seeing his acting skills. Sorry I think he is more actor and less honest unbias reviewer. But in the end I'm unbias when it comes to KT so.......
It's actually highly debated that the EXB parts are not true 7075 because of how easy they bend, hell there is a huge thread about it over on the Arrma forums. In one video he just steps on the K8S EXB chassis and it bends back, in the other video is is hopping up and down on the Kronos chassis and it isn't bending back you can't change your body weight with acting.

How is he biased? He's probably one of the more honest reviewers on Youtube because he doesn't get free stuff from everyone. He doesn't overhype cars and good them good reviews so he can keep getting free stuff like most of the other high profile Youtubers like RC Driver, Richduperbash, RCDUDE81 ect look at these guys if you want to see dishonest and biased reviewers. They aren't reviews they are paid promotions.
I trust someone who buys their cars with their own money over people who get their cars and parts handed to them in exchange for positive reviews.....................................

I know exactly how this stuff works, company XYZ contacts you asking you if you want to "review" their product. They will either send you the product for free and you have to make a positive review or you buy the product and they send you a "refund" for your purchase upon giving the item a positive review. You keep giving positive "reviews" you keep getting free stuff. You don't leave a positive "review" you don't get any more free stuff. So it is in a lot of those "reviewers" best interest to give things positive feedback so they can continue to get free stuff.

Last edited:
Back