Asuga Asuga on-road tyres/wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True
Got some Louise belted street tires. They are heavy. Wonder of it is wise to use them on my Asuga. The Sketer van handle them.

Shout out to Modelsport - my tyres arrived within less than 12 hours of my order, on standard delivery!!!! 😍😍🤩🤩
What are you waiting for, slap them on and go set some times!! Unfortunately it's been cold and wet here so I haven't had an opportunity to try for any times myself

What are you waiting for, slap them on and go set some times!! Unfortunately it's been cold and wet here so I haven't had an opportunity to try for any times myself
Working at the moment, but I will get them sorted.
1000013033.jpg

Our Modelsport were correct - these are super light - and belted!! 😝😎

Edit to add: keep us posted with your times and top speeds!!

I'm going to try over the winter regardless. 😝

Thats good to hear. Lighter is better.......and faster. Hope you will get some speed out of them
Many thanks!! 🤞

And here they are:

1000013036.jpg

They balanced up really nicely. None needed more than 2.5g - one didn't need any weight at all. 😎

No reason why these couldn't be used on the Asuga. Slightly less diameter than the Jetko.

I got some team Corally street tyres. I thought I would give them a go to save burning out standard tyres on the road.

I took them out and was about 6c and damp conditions and they were pretty useless like driving on ice. the off road tyres grip a lot more maybe have to try them again when weather is a bit warmer and dryer.

If you want me to way them i can do no problem.

Anyone know if Asuga wheels works on Spark?
(No Spark and Kagama section yet)
They'll definitely fit, but they're bigger and this will change your roll out, thus your overall gearing will need to be adjusted to suit. 👍

They'll definitely fit, but they're bigger and this will change your roll out, thus your overall gearing will need to be adjusted to suit. 👍

Nice, my guess is the car will handle it since I don't think its less durable than the Asuga but I could be wrong.

Nice, my guess is the car will handle it since I don't think its less durable than the Asuga but I could be wrong.
I doubt it's less durable, but it will come with a pinion/spur combo optimized for the smaller wheels. 👍 If you run the stock gearing with bigger wheels, the 825 will get hot. As in thermo nuclear. 🤣

I got some team Corally street tyres. I thought I would give them a go to save burning out standard tyres on the road.

I took them out and was about 6c and damp conditions and they were pretty useless like driving on ice. the off road tyres grip a lot more maybe have to try them again when weather is a bit warmer and dryer.

If you want me to way them i can do no problem.
Tried the corally street tires already? Interested in how they hold. Or is it still wet.

The tires have not come off the rims or anything but is like driving on ice in slight damp conditions.

Might be ok in summer but will be 5 months before I can try in the uk.

I might have a video somewhere driving with them on and you could see but was damp

The off road tire grip better on the road than these. But just got them to stop burning of the tread on the off road wheels

Back