Anoyone else MTB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine were lucky I guess. Clean breaks. Sorry to hear your arms don’t work as well 👎🏻
Breaks are break bro still painful!

Eh mine could have been worse, I still was able to shoot my 1911 lol.

left arm:
4" down from the round that goes into the cuff on the humorous broke like a half sawed through piece of wood tearing my bicep and deltoid away from my arm and chest (partial pectoral tear), ortho surgeon gave me 4 weeks to see it it would attach naturally (4mm or so Gap) it did. Nasty Purple Bruise from my forearm up and over to half of my peck, looked like

meat.jpg

Right Arm:
Split my elbow in 4 spots, 1 weekend in a sling and then had to start moving it so it wouldn't lock.

To this day (about 10 years ago) I still hate PK's and refuse Oxy.....

I still have three of my old rigs. Joshua XO, a Proflex 754 and 856. Need to hit the trails the 856 was a mainstay after my racing days and got used alot. It's had a coil over rear shock and Marzochi front end. The 754 is darned near original and needs Durometers, the XO is a base chassis w/Rock shock shocks/coil over, some custom wheels from one of mynold race bikes w/ TNT Ti hubs, a full XTR drivetrain w/ SRAM twist grips, and Avid levers. Haven't ridden in a handful of years. I used to race XC back in the 90's. I've had some nice bikes that would probably exceed 10-15k in today's $$ now currently I have these old Dad bikes I can't seem to let go of.
All these bikes have bar ends, if yall know what those are... 🤣
Some nice older bikes mentioned here. some of those components can go for good cash. I clean out my bike parts not too long ago and was pleasantly surprised what I got.
I had a GF Joshua (burnt orange powder coat one...) for a while. it was the first bike I had with v brakes. After the Joshua I had a Klein Adept which was wonderful.

Back