Asuga Angry's new kagama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, waiting for Jenny's to get the arms in stock, actually want 2 sets because I'm "modernizing" my jambo too, based off doing it to my python and radix I already have cvds/dog bones and shock towers here, just need the arms.
Which to be honest I could just use the older arms as I have several sets of those on hand just hate going backwards in rigidity
Yeaaaa, those older arms should be fine :whistle:
So, you've done this to other buggies?

Yeaaaa, those older arms should be fine :whistle:
So, you've done this to other buggies?
Yes, did both my radix and python, radix I just did the arms with the buggy hubs, python I did the arms with the truck hubs so it's just over an inch wider than the radix. To do the asuga I'm guessing the truck hubs will be the route I go because just the kagama arms with buggy hubs is only going to be good for 1/2" each side of added width, requires a few extra parts but probably worth it, should bring it to the same 16.5" width my python is

IMG_20230112_153147613.jpg

IMG_20240503_132235431.jpg

Yes, did both my radix and python, radix I just did the arms with the buggy hubs, python I did the arms with the truck hubs so it's just over an inch wider than the radix. To do the asuga I'm guessing the truck hubs will be the route I go because just the kagama arms with buggy hubs is only going to be good for 1/2" each side of added width, requires a few extra parts but probably worth it, should bring it to the same 16.5" width my python is

View attachment 5977
That looks nuts, like one of those massive 5th scale turf shredders! Good work!
The ASUGA needs this!!

Back