2022 Kronos XTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from work. Haven’t even taken my coat off yet lol

1A06DB0B-F0E2-4220-B565-0B2757A6402F.jpeg

FE54EE6A-6865-42DE-AFD7-C613F900C88E.jpeg

First impressions….. shocks are very firm, rear is a lot firmer then the front. All links need washers to prevent popping, all screws are tight with ample amounts of blue loctite where needed, front hubs are massive for the size but the bearings seem a tad small for my liking, tires feel like they will be good for a stock tire, comes with 13t pinion,tires are well glued, center diff was leaking in box. I haven’t cracked the diffs yet. Rubber cushion in center drive shaft cups is a nice touch, rear turn buckle are nice and thick the fronts are pretty thin for and extreme basher. Front and rear wheel drive shafts are slightly bowed approx 3 mm…. About what I would expect honestly. It isn’t a tekno or Mugen by any means but I bet she is gonna be a blast and that’s half the fun making things even better.. all these little things shouldn’t detour you from buying one. They are all extremely minor. Can’t wait to send it.

Electronics are installed with a 18 tooth pinion.
Exactly what he said. I will post pics later.
Wow, that is a lot of parts. What electronics are you gonna put in it?
You think that’s a lot of parts you should see what I have for arrma and traxxas😂. @RCproponent and I are parts junkies. I probably have more parts then most hobby stores just packed away in boxes. Went to fix the xmaxx today and ended up putting rpm carriers,rpm pins , new bearings and lower arms in the rear, wfo drive cup sleeves just because I found them in the box I forgot about lol. Love this hobby.

Back