Worth it to replace a Radix6 with a Spark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Asuga
  2. Muraco
  3. Radix
I have a two-year-old Radix6 with most all of the TC 7075 upgrade parts installed, except for the chassis pan. Is the Spark that much stronger that it would be a worthwhile upgrade?

Sorry, wrong area.

Upgraded radix 6 vs Spark. Tough call. don't own them both. What i would do when i was in the same situation, i would buy the Kagama. So much money in your radix, why not go for a different platform.

Upgraded radix 6 vs Spark. Tough call. don't own them both. What i would do when i was in the same situation, i would buy the Kagama. So much money in your radix, why not go for a different platform.
I’m thinking about a Kagama, but I already own a Kraton 6s with a lot of upgrades as my monster truck and I own an upgraded Muraco. Maybe I’ll go with an Asuga as I want another buggy.

I’m thinking about a Kagama, but I already own a Kraton 6s with a lot of upgrades as my monster truck and I own an upgraded Muraco. Maybe I’ll go with an Asuga as I want another buggy.
Then i would go for a Asuga. It is a big buggy. Love mine. Funny thing is, i was thinking about a Kagama but i have a really upgraded Sketer. But, the Kagama is a bigger platform. I will just wait until TC releases a street basher 😈

I have an Infraction 3s with a Castle 3800kv system in it, and it’s quick. I have run it on 4s, and it’s a lot to handle.
That is a fun platform, I've got the vendetta with an mmx8s and a 2600kv on 4s, rapid car, arrow straight but gets light quick over 60, did the aero stuff to it a few months back but haven't ran it since so hopefully it helps.

IMG_20231113_163205094.jpg

That is a fun platform, I've got the vendetta with an mmx8s and a 2600kv on 4s, rapid car, arrow straight but gets light quick over 60, did the aero stuff to it a few months back but haven't ran it since so hopefully it helps.

View attachment 5198
I have aero chassis panels on my Infraction 3s. The carbon front splitter broke when I hit a raised section in my asphalt driveway, and I haven't replaced it. The chassis panels help keep air from getting under the Infraction body.

Infraction aero panel bottom view.jpg

@morrjr71 have you upgraded drive cups on the Radix? That is a big upgrade from a cost perspective. If you've already done that, aside from extreme bashing, I can't see a reason to switch to the Spark. Asuga, now that's something. Anyone seen RCDUDE vid? Yes, he bent the chassis and damaged front upper arms but, wow. Took a real beating that most will never subject it to.

I don’t think there are any performance improvements going to a Spark, so unless you’re breaking parts that have been updated from the Python, I don’t see a reason to.

Back