Sketer Wing better than wheelie bar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crapusername1

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
I'm waiting for parts to come in so I can widen the sketer so in the mean time I put some losi hub extension's on 14mm and changed the wheelie bar to wing plus reglued the tires as they are nearly about to tear to pieces spinning to fast. I also want to correct what diff fluid i said i used it is 600k not 6mill I counted too many zeroes

20220704_161731.jpg

20220704_161837.jpg

Just got home from test run, wing and mount held up to flips and cartwheeling but lost the bolts our of my body post luckily the r clip kept it on the body. Here is one of the tracks I bash at most afternoons when I pick the kids up from school

20220704_170550.jpg

20220704_164943.jpg

20220704_165317.jpg

Looks good with the wing I think. I prefer a wing myself, I feel it takes some of the abuse away from the body when the rig tumbles..

The Sketer definitely looks narrow with those wheels on it. I'm guessing it's somewhat tippy in the turns?

Great looking rig though. I can appreciate it more when I can actually see signs of use, and not all clean, looking like a shelf queen.. just me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ✌️

Looks good with the wing I think. I prefer a wing myself, I feel it takes some of the abuse away from the body when the rig tumbles..

The Sketer definitely looks narrow with those wheels on it. I'm guessing it's somewhat tippy in the turns?

Great looking rig though. I can appreciate it more when I can actually see signs of use, and not all clean, looking like a shelf queen.. just me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ✌️
Thanks it was really unstable before I put the hub extension's on and yeah I prefer the wing too it certainly overs a bit more protection I managed to snap the original wheelie bar off completely

Back