Asuga Whose digging these Louise mt pioneer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gouldy

Reaction score
Absolutely love these tyres on this, couldn't have looked any better, well I think so anyway

IMG_20240226_125006.jpg

IMG_20240226_124935.jpg

IMG_20240226_124923.jpg

Sadly, we can't get them anymore here in the US. Used to, under the Duratrax brand name.. they are pretty decent for the money. A solid budget option, well, was..
They look great on the Asuga!👍
See how they hold up for you, if you like them, and have the ability to, I suggest grabbing at least another set. If what has happened here in the US is any indication, they might be gone by the time you wear out this set. I may be wrong, but basically all the Duratrax tires have been discontinued over here.. six-packs, hatchets, lock-ups.. all gone.

They've added a decent amount of offset, I'll not have chance to take it out until the weekend, believe it or not, I've caught the dreaded COVID tested positive on Friday
I thought it had basically disappeared, but clearly not

Looks sweet on the Asuga. Got them also. Used them mainly on my Sketer. Tyres are heavy so watch out for the temperature of the motor and stress on the drive train 😉

Dam was just about to install a 16t pinion lol
Guess I'll wait till the weekend to check temps
Literally just got it out to install lol

IMG_20240226_171611.jpg

These are the 3.8 MT we're talking about right? Called Lockup's over here..discontinued. 😕

Screenshot_20240226-123003_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_192536.jpg
    IMG_20240226_192536.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20240226_192543.jpg
    IMG_20240226_192543.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20240226_192712.jpg
    IMG_20240226_192712.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hey the stig
Just took it out this morning and put a 6s pack through it, temps were absolutely fine, so I've just put a 16t on it
Not be able to take it out till Friday now

Edit, the tyres are well loud though, like a roar to them on tarmac

Hey the stig
Just took it out this morning and put a 6s pack through it, temps were absolutely fine, so I've just put a 16t on it
Not be able to take it out till Friday now

Edit, the tyres are well loud though, like a roar to them on tarmac
Good to hear. On my Sketer the temps go up but she is heavy due to the update. Love that noise btw. It is like, move bitches, coming through!

Good to hear. On my Sketer the temps go up but she is heavy due to the update. Love that noise btw. It is like, move bitches, coming through!
I think I spoke to soon lol
Took it out for a quick run last night and the temps were really high, the motor was at 185f and the esc was around the 130f mark, I was getting something that I'd never experienced before, from a stand still it would judder before accelerating and then be fine until I stopped, then do the same thing, so I knocked it on the head and come home

So the short version is I've put the stock wheels back on 😀👍
Plus if I'm honest, I ain't that keen on the Louise tyres, to heavy as you said they were

I think I spoke to soon lol
Took it out for a quick run last night and the temps were really high, the motor was at 185f and the esc was around the 130f mark, I was getting something that I'd never experienced before, from a stand still it would judder before accelerating and then be fine until I stopped, then do the same thing, so I knocked it on the head and come home

So the short version is I've put the stock wheels back on 😀👍
Plus if I'm honest, I ain't that keen on the Louise tyres, to heavy as you said they were
Yes, that sucks. Got two pair. Offroad and onroad. don't run them much due to the weight and motor getting hot. Did not try the onroad tires on my Asuga. Will give it a shot soon i think. To be fair, i probably wont buy the belted versions again.

I've wasted some money this week, 3x 6200mah DXF 4s from Amazon, which are more like 3000mah, a DC power supply for my hrtc 240duo which stupid me thought 10 amps was fine, but it's a duel channel changer and needs 10a per CHANNEL, so it's no better than the built-in one
These Louise tyres, ive wasted over £200 this week on stuff I'll never use

Now before I buy it I'll ask here first, you see I've always just used AC power to power my chargers, so I'm about to buy this from banggood, will this power my 240 duo to it's max?

Cheers Peter

https://uk-m.banggood.com/IFlight-D...-SKYRC-B6-NANO-Battery-Charger-p-1975426.html

Last edited:
Just had a brain wave lol, my mt8 with the Kronos wheels on tips over like Bambi, so I might see what it's like with the Louise on

IMG_20240303_162137.jpg

IMG_20240303_162201.jpg

It says "AC150W" and the supply from BG its (if its true) 460W so it's more than enough, i think, at least in specs.

Back