Kronos Wheels ballooning too much!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im afraid that the problem is in the foams.
If its just a balance issue, it could be fixed with patient and trial and error, but i see the rubber itself its a bit deformed.

I don't think so.
The package was in good condition.

Yeah, driving them normal is my intention right now (started yesterday at night, to be precise!)
Also i "petted" them with my fingers is another silly option.
We will see....

Depending how you use it they probably fine, 4s and off-road you may not even notice, my experience is on 6s and 8s and they're undrivable on the road they get down right violent, off-road seems fine though or rather you can at least control the car, also 8s rips the belts like paper so learned my lesson there!

Depending how you use it they probably fine, 4s and off-road you may not even notice, my experience is on 6s and 8s and they're undrivable on the road they get down right violent, off-road seems fine though or rather you can at least control the car, also 8s rips the belts like paper so learned my lesson there

You suggesting using the on-road wheels to off-road ground? I have the originals for off road..

No I'm just talking about the brand in general and what I've noticed with them regardless of tread pattern, had I been paying enough attention early on I would have advised you against them in general, majority of online reviews have the issue you're seeing, every set I've bought do it, they're just junk tires and it sucks for those of us who wanted a set of belted tires

Back