Kronos Wheels ballooning too much!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. That will not help with ballooning much unless you are lifting one inner wheel on high speed corners and that is the one having the issue. If it is both the fronts, need to limit power transfer to front when under power, which is by heavier center diff fluid.
Thanks I’ll try that

Maybe strange answer, change tires to belted with mft. Louise has them. They are heavier but they balloon zero to nothing. I got them on my Sketer. Off road and onroad

Sorry for the hijacking, but what if you want to use on-road wheels?
Any suggestions?
I don't wanna try my Sweep Racing road crushers that i think they are too big.

Sorry for the hijacking, but what if you want to use on-road wheels?
Any suggestions?
I don't wanna try my Sweep Racing road crushers that i think they are too big.
Got these louise belted ones

IMG_20220205_171258.jpg

Another thing you can do is vent them properly, put the vent holes down the center of the tire itself, clock them about 180° apart, and tape over the vent holes on the wheels, it's not a cure all but definitely helps plus has more advantages than just that. I'm running stock tires on both my xtr on 6s and regular Kronos on 8s and they work fine, still balloon of course but roughly half as much as the did

Well guys, yesterday i ran for the first time these wheels on my Sketer, but im VERY dissapointed, and you could see the reason in the video:

Yep, that sucks, they're the same tire as duratrax over here in the states and every set I've had wobble like that, garbage in my opinion, I'll never buy anything from that company again

Back