Kronos XTR Wheelie bar for the 2022 XTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incognito 😎 Does look good👍
I put a Jambo wheelie bar on mine. Was buying some other items from JRC, saw it for $8 or $9..ah, why not? What I do like about the TC one(6s XP) is it takes some abuse instead of the wing getting it all..
I get your point, my 2 cents is, that the parts on the fringes of the car, like the wing mount, wheelie bar, arms and bumpers don't need to be stout, but should have some flexibility so they don't transfer the impact energy into the central parts, where your more expensive parts are.

I get your point, my 2 cents is, that the parts on the fringes of the car, like the wing mount, wheelie bar, arms and bumpers don't need to be stout, but should have some flexibility so they don't transfer the impact energy into the central parts, where your more expensive parts are.
100% agree, bumpers,wheelie bars and wing are sacrificial parts to protect the main chassis and to some degree even the body. 👍

With that said, I think the factory wheelie bar for the sketer and 6s rigs is a bit too stiff. To buy the 6s setup at retail from TC is too expensive IMO..if I didn't get it for $10 or so, I would've fab'd my own. But that's just me..

Wow that’s almost $40 usd not including shipping.

Are they really that bad? I really wish you had more options there.

I would rather hash out the money for the wing mount and wheelie bar than to look at that chonky one-wheel corally wheelie bar - I just really dislike how it looks. 🤣🤣
I hear ya! The TC one doesn't bother me, I mean, I haven't looked at it after a six-pack yet, so until I can look at it IN focus,IDK 🤣🤣🍻
Honestly, I'm not one to care how it looks, I'm all about functionality.. The best wheelie bar "I've " come across is the v1 kaiju. Looks ok but more importantly it's been tough as nails and highly functional 👍👌🤘
The kaiju is still one of my favorite rigs out of the dozen or so that I have. I put mojave rear arms at all 4 corners and it's a tank 🤘😎

Back