What's your favourite 6s Corally and why ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

Resident hoarder of RC's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
As the title says...

For me, so far it's the Kronos XTR '21 because it's a good allrounder and an EXB killer with the right mods 😉, I've just got a Radix recently so I'll compare that soon 👍🏼 buggies aren't my favourite 🤣 but you have to have one in your collection.

IMG_0403.jpeg

The Kronos 2022 because it’s the only one I have lol. What are the go to mods for this platform?
I have the some parts already
7075 Swiss
Chassis stiffener
3 diff cases
Too plate
Steering bar
Couple other braces can’t remember which ones yet still building it up.
What else does it need and is there any companies like M2C for them?

Like wise the kronos xtr but 2021 model.
Same reason as 3d rc, its the only one i own also.
I got my xtr second hand from a guy on msuk forum.
Credit to him he kept it in tip top condition, especially for a basher.
The corally website has the different models and what spare parts and tuning parts are available for it.

https://www.corally.com/Car-Parts-Tuning/Kronos-XTR-C-00273/Tuning-Parts-Kronos-XTR-2022/
Looks like I have everything except the carbon parts lol

Man that's the question @WoodiE, I already have 2 4s rigs in the garage, The wife has her 6s outcast so I can technically say I don't have a 6s, but the she will say then she doesn't have an 8s and the my bank account will hurt......But I do like that skeeter to......So many rigs so little money.

Last edited:
Not sure woodie, I love my xtr and haven’t even seen a skeeter so can’t comment on it. It looks like a cracking wee machine though. Would have one in a heartbeat 👍

What is a new guy was going to buy a new Corally, Kronos XTR or Sketer?
I think it would all depend on where you're bashing and what you want to do with it 🤔 Oh, and also depends on what batteries you may or may not already own as the Kronos is best as 6s and the Sketer 4s ( but that's not to say you couldn't do 4s in the Kronos )

T
I think it would all depend on where you're bashing and what you want to do with it 🤔 Oh, and also depends on what batteries you may or may not already own as the Kronos is best as 6s and the Sketer 4s ( but that's not to say you couldn't do 4s in the Kronos )
Thats my plan 4s on the Kronos 2022

The xtr runs brilliant on 4s. Its still fast. It’s a bit more user friendly and still wheelies.
On 6s mine ends up on its roof a lot acting like a sledge 🛷 6s needs a lot of throttle control. 4s is more forgiving.
That’s just my opinion tho 👍
I have my sending rigs. As bad as it sounds. I wanna keep this one tame. I want something to bash with that isn’t going to break every time I take it out lol.

I just ordered the Python 2021, it was a steel with 28% discount @ www.modellbau-metz.com (in Germany)

It's gonna be an onroad 6s basher and i really had to push myself not to start upgrading to 7075 all the way immediately. That shop has all the Corally upgrades in stock and an own line of bumpers, skids and 3d printed stuff, sooooo tempting :censored:
So i'll keep it stock for now with these additions:

- Stiffer springs and shock oil
- Onroad tires and white disc wheels
- Radix clear body (colour?)
- 3d printed shock tower protectors
- 3d printed flexible wing mount

I'll post my findings when it's delivered.

I just ordered the Python 2021, it was a steel with 28% discount @ www.modellbau-metz.com (in Germany)

It's gonna be an onroad 6s basher and i really had to push myself not to start upgrading to 7075 all the way immediately. That shop has all the Corally upgrades in stock and an own line of bumpers, skids and 3d printed stuff, sooooo tempting :censored:
So i'll keep it stock for now with these additions:

- Stiffer springs and shock oil
- Onroad tires and white disc wheels
- Radix clear body (colour?)
- 3d printed shock tower protectors
- 3d printed flexible wing mount

I'll post my findings when it's delivered.
Congrats on the purchase. Can't wait to read your thoughts on the Python once you have it.

Xtr so far.. cause it’s the only one I’ve driven … but I think the sketer will be a great new addition to the fleet. Especially once I drop 6s in her .. 🤣😂
Same here, xtr my favorite and only TC thus far.
That sketer widened out on 6s with bigger tires gonna be a serious stunt truck I think🤘

Punisher! thats why I got one, will be built tough when I am done.

My '22 XTR is the current favorite. Being beefed up more I am going to jump it more than the '21. Gave it a good run today and it was crazy fast in the bash races and then when jumping off a small 18" ramp I was still able to do double backflips. Lots of roof landings as I was trying to figure out what it liked and then once I did, it was great!
Hurricane

Back