Asuga Well that was soooooo easy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Reaction score
Decided I’m gonna have an asuga blast this weekend , but it’s got no motor etc , so placed it next to the spark and within minutes the gear is in the asuga , a few screws and it was so easy , just gotta tidy it up and work out a switch mount so I can swap too and fro .the spark will get a good clean too now . Lovely jubbly
IMG_8337.jpeg

IMG_8338.jpeg

Stretch spark anyone ? After this weekend with the asuga , I’ll put the spark arms etc onto the asuga chassis and will try a stretch spark . I recon that will be awesome
IMG_8345.jpeg

So you made a wide Spark and a smaller Asuga wich is longer? Interesting. Definitely wanna see a pic with the 2 cars next to each other when finished
Sorry for being unclear . The asuga is just that with the Louise tyres . I plonked the spark body on it and thought , we stretch typhons , I’ll stretch me spark after a weekend of playing in the mud with the asuga 👍🏻

Asuga chassis
Spark arms n stuff , so a switch swap there from my spark

Should equal a rocket 😎

Oh...you meant the entire lot of electronics. 😳 :LOL:

I was gonna say Pro-Tip: get esc lead extenders and a Y split with a lead extender. The lead extender will make it super easy to switch out escs without having to uproot the Rx box every time you change an esc. The Y-split on a lead works a treat for powering a fan and a transponder.

Oh...you meant the entire lot of electronics. 😳 :LOL:

I was gonna say Pro-Tip: get esc lead extenders and a Y split with a lead extender. The lead extender will make it super easy to switch out escs without having to uproot the Rx box every time you change an esc. The Y-split on a lead works a treat for powering a fan and a transponder.
Y lead is on the way 👍🏻 gonna enjoy this weekend I recon . Think I’ll have an asuga Saturday and a stretch spark Sunday . Yeeeeeeeeee harrrrrrrrrrrrrr

An apple tree moved , so the asuga is finished before the weekend has started 😂 will now gut it for the chassis and here comes the spark stretch 👍🏻
IMG_8355.jpeg

IMG_8366.jpeg

Update . Both asuga n spark stripped , it’s not a fast swap , so the spark is now , just a spark , so atleast I can hopefully have a buggy good time over the weekend 👍🏻 the asuga is in bits for another day 🍻

Y lead is on the way 👍🏻 gonna enjoy this weekend I recon . Think I’ll have an asuga Saturday and a stretch spark Sunday . Yeeeeeeeeee harrrrrrrrrrrrrr

very nice!

Update . Both asuga n spark stripped , it’s not a fast swap , so the spark is now , just a spark , so atleast I can hopefully have a buggy good time over the weekend 👍🏻 the asuga is in bits for another day 🍻

dang

Back