Upping punch to level 4 on Radix 6.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to show it working 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220904-152223_Samsung Internet.jpg

20220904_151847.jpg

What I've been using as well..actually I think mine is a Turnigy from Hobbyking..same difference 😁
I will say the TC electrics do pull some amps. My so called 100c CNHL racing 6200mah 4s packs get pretty warm in my kronos xtr. Funny thing is I run 2 of these batts in a bone stock Xmaxx and they don't heat up at all. Maybe 4s is a bit low for the kronos? IDK. I enjoy the kronos on 4s, 6s just destroys tires too quickly for my budget though.
I run 5000mah 4S TRX batteries on my XTR with stock electronics and yeah, they get hot, about 50-55C when I'm finished bashing. I too like it on 4S, but I haven't tried it on 6S and I have this itch to get a 6S battery and trow it in there!

I run 5000mah 4S TRX batteries on my XTR with stock electronics and yeah, they get hot, about 50-55C when I'm finished bashing. I too like it on 4S, but I haven't tried it on 6S and I have this itch to get a 6S battery and trow it in there!
Unrelated to the programming card..but I've been noticing lately just how much more run time my brother is getting out of his TRX and Spektrum batteries than I am from my amazon mutt collection (Zeee,goldbat, sypom). His are 5000mah to my 52/5500mah. Sometimes I run 2 packs to one of his! That's saying something. We have different rigs, different driving style, but yeah, I think it's time for me to start taking battery choices more seriously. For the record, neither of us take "proper" care of our batteries. As in storage charge,ect..we run till lvc and put em away till next weekend.

Unrelated to the programming card..but I've been noticing lately just how much more run time my brother is getting out of his TRX and Spektrum batteries than I am from my amazon mutt collection (Zeee,goldbat, sypom). His are 5000mah to my 52/5500mah. Sometimes I run 2 packs to one of his! That's saying something. We have different rigs, different driving style, but yeah, I think it's time for me to start taking battery choices more seriously. For the record, neither of us take "proper" care of our batteries. As in storage charge,ect..we run till lvc and put em away till next weekend.
Fire Oops GIF

Hope not! LOL TBH, fire risk goes up with voltage, so storing at lvc MAY be safer..just a theory..hopefully I don't jinx myself.
If I know I'm not gonna use for say a month or more, I'll storage charge, but otherwise, nope.
BTW, Beaker is one of my favorite characters..perhaps there's a connection between us!?🤣🤣😉

Back