Muraco Upgraded Servo Saver Springs for sale (UK)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuzz

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Muraco
I can’t take the credit for the research and work gone in to find these but I have about 5 of the Lee Springs for sale. Buyer needs to pay for the spring plus postage and packing.
Will add an eBay link once I put them on eBay but please message me if you’re interested.

5258B97F-AE4B-42F6-B9C2-9161F806DD03.png

Hello, I’m interested im pursuing one, just to make sure will it fit my dementor also how much are they with postage please I’m in the uk
Hi Mostyn RC,
I don’t know if it will fit your model tbh. Here’s my Muraco part numbers from the manual. If you can check your manual against the part numbers and check it’s the same and let me know. There’s a huge thread on this forum you can read through too.
Cost will depend on the postal service, I’d prefer to send recorded delivery tbh. If you check it fits I’ll get a price, will definitely be under £10!

We should be getting commission from Lee Spring at this stage!!! 😂🤣😉
I haven’t sold any on, given one to my neighbour for his Radix 6s. Need to get them on eBay but if you know anyone wanting one I still have 5ish I can sell on 👍🏻

Can I buy one please
Hi Mostyn RC, sure, I’m about to be away in a surf holiday for a week though so I won’t be able to post anything for a week sorry.
Can you pm or email me your details please (inc address and mobile number, hoping you’re in the UK?) and I’ll look into postage costs.
Do you want one or two? I like to keep a spare!

Hi Mostyn RC, sure, I’m about to be away in a surf holiday for a week though so I won’t be able to post anything for a week sorry.
Can you pm or email me your details please (inc address and mobile number, hoping you’re in the UK?) and I’ll look into postage costs.
Do you want one or two? I like to keep a spare!
Hi will pm you now mate thanks

Hi, I don't suppose you have any left?
I have been meaning to look at getting one of these. If so, can you DM me?

Back