Radix Uk spares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Reaction score
Hello everyone , I may venture back into corally land , how is the uk spares market looking like these days please ? May go radix or asuga or what to see what the new one is . Cheers all

Usual UK scenario, hit and miss with spares, some stuff in stock other stuff to be ordered....😩😉
I tend to just order from Corally direct as I got fed up with UK not having stock.
Think the reason is bad distribution/distributor in the UK and fact that Arrma and Traxxass sell more even though they aren't necessarily any better..!!!

Last edited:
Usual UK scenario, hit and miss with spares, some stuff in stock other stuff to be ordered....😩😉
I tend to just order from Corally direct as I got fed up with UK not having stock.
Think the reason is bad distribution/distributor in the UK and fact that Arrma and Traxxass sell more even though they aren't necessarily any better..!!!
Cheers Brian , I had a look around and it did look the same , cheers for replying , I’ll wait n see what the new one turns out to be

There seems to be a UK shortage of spares for Corally at the moment, with even CML listing parts as backorder.
But, there's stock showing up in Europe, and even Australia(although postage was quite high😲).
So I guess we're just waiting for the next container to land.

There seems to be a UK shortage of spares for Corally at the moment, with even CML listing parts as backorder.
But, there's stock showing up in Europe, and even Australia(although postage was quite high😲).
So I guess we're just waiting for the next container to land.
I had a radix last year and it was the same then . But I’ll admit I may be sold on the asuga , watched many videos of people who hopefully purchased them , so hopefully they would speak the truth . I’ll go for a roller and pinch the electrics out of my kraton and if I break it and have to wait , I’ll put the electrics back . It’s all depends on my real car getting thru it’s mot easily 🤞🏻

It's not amazing, but i've generally found WheelSpin models aren't too bad for spares for my Kronos and Radix. EuroRC are the next point of call for more fancy 7075 bits, at least the ones that don't seem readily available in the UK. I've just made sure I've got a reasonable spares holding of "breakable" bits and stuff that looks like it may wear out in the coming months so I'm never left short.

It's not amazing, but i've generally found WheelSpin models aren't too bad for spares for my Kronos and Radix. EuroRC are the next point of call for more fancy 7075 bits, at least the ones that don't seem readily available in the UK. I've just made sure I've got a reasonable spares holding of "breakable" bits and stuff that looks like it may wear out in the coming months so I'm never left short.
Thoughts, looking to bling up my Python more. Stay with plastic suspension arms and hubs or swap for all metal. I think it’s all made of an alloy can’t see it being aluminium. I’ve done the usual shock towers, bracing and ordered all the bashing upgrades. I’ve found a complete chassis underside brace but after shipping that’s £100 which is a it of beer money. Also does anyone know where to buy a centre chassis stiffener that’s black 7075 with the Corally 7075 painted on. There’s a graphite one and a silver grey 7075 one but not one that matches the front and rear 7085 braces. The Jambo and there’s even one for the Asuga but not the Radix/Python.

Hi.
I have the front and rear 7075 braces fitted on my Python. I have looked everywhere I know of but I can not find the centre chassis stiffener in 7075 for sale anywhere in the UK. There are plenty selling the Graphite one but the alloy one is impossible to find, unless someone knows different. Thanks

The alloy center chassis stiffener is sold out at the largest Corally parts dealer in the US, so it may be that Corally doesn't have any stock in either Europe or the US.

I have broke the carbon fibre one and the 7075 one so the next one I break is staying off :cool:

Hi I have bought the bashing upgrades for the Python. Being new to Corally instructions of what fits where would be a bonus. It took searching on Google just to find where the dual stiffener fitted.

Back