UK Sketer release date has slipped 😩

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

Resident hoarder of RC's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
Just got an email from my LHS, the Sketer release date has been pushed back to the 7th March 🤬👎🏼😩

This sucks, I'm so close to Belgium 🤣🤣 I could just go there and get one.!!

And I just took delivery today of some other parts for it too..!!
Ahh well as they say, all good things come to those who wait 😉

Just got an email from my LHS, the Sketer release date has been pushed back to the 7th March 🤬👎🏼😩

Oh no, that's sucks man!
My wife and youngest daughter are going to visit London the first week of May 🇬🇧.
If it still hasn't been released by then i'll stuff one in their luggage for you (y)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Nooooo GIF

Sounds like it's time to take a trip on the train!

Dang thats horrible!!! I thought they were released worldwide back in January. That’s crazy! Sorry to hear that. You’re missing out for sure. It will be well worth the wait! I wish I could go back to the day it showed up that was the best damn day of my year so far. I envy the pure bliss still coming your way. It’s really going to be a great day when you get it! Enjoy the anticipation cuz once it’s gone it’s gone 😊

That sucks man! About a week ago I was exchanging emails with one of Corally's support guys and at some point he suggested I could buy X party that was out of stock on their website directly with one of their dealers closest to me, and I was like "man, I'm in Ireland, no hobby shops here sadly and the closest one is UK but after Brexit it doesn't make sense because of customs and tax implications"... And he kinda agreed and said that they where finding it hard to supply the UK themselves.
Could you not buy direct from their website and have it shipped over? Might work out a bit more expensive after tax etc. Time for a cheap Ryanair flight to Belgium? Mind you, bring that big box on a Ryanair flight might be asking for trouble!!!

Yeah, already thought I'd buy it direct from Corally but believe it or not it's actually cheaper in the UK..!!!
And that's a first 😉🤣
So my wait is going to be just a bit longer.........

Last edited:
Yeah, already thought I'd buy it direct from Corally but believe it or not it's actually cheaper in the UK..!!!
And that's first 😉🤣
So my wait is going to be just a bit longer.........
Yeah, it's cheaper in the US too! I have a trip across the pond in mid March and I'm debating if I should wait and buy it there or just order it now direct from corally.com!

I tend to get a lot of my parts from Corally direct as everything is in stock and normally with me in less than 48hrs.!! ( and get sweeties too 😉)
Not like the UK where the stock is pretty thin on the ground atm..
My issue is I've no idea if I'll get stung with a huge VAT/DUTY bill on top of the sale price if ordered direct from Corally and unfortunately I'm not willing to take that gamble 🤪

I tend to get a lot of my parts from Corally direct as everything is in stock and normally with me in less than 48hrs.!! ( and get sweeties too 😉)
My issue is I've no idea if I'll get stung with a huge VAT/DUTY bill on top of the sale price if ordered direct from Corally and unfortunately I'm not willing to take that gamble 🤪
Can you call or email a shop in Belgium and have it shipped to you? Obviously going to cost a bit more but you will be the talk of the town to be the only one with it for a couple weeks lol

I ordered a load of upgrades for the Radix and paid Belgian VAT but not UK VAT

Back