Jambo Tips for some good tyres? Ripped the tyre on first 6s wheelie :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man!! I was a nitro guy too back in the day. Once I saw what Lipo batteries had to offer, I dropped the nitro's like a good habit!!😉🤣🤣
Savage is a good term for what these things are indeed!!😮😁🍻
Yea I was mad on Nitro in the 80’s a friend had a petrol heli. I still remember the noise, today that would Ned some kind of silencer. I still miss the smell of Nitro but after considering all the tuning etc I will settle for 6S. Has anyone fitted Truggy tyres to a Radix/Python and do you need hub extensions so the steering doesn’t catch.

Yea I was mad on Nitro in the 80’s a friend had a petrol heli. I still remember the noise, today that would Ned some kind of silencer. I still miss the smell of Nitro but after considering all the tuning etc I will settle for 6S. Has anyone fitted Truggy tyres to a Radix/Python and do you need hub extensions so the steering doesn’t catch.
You'll need same parts that you use on sketer to make it wider, so front and rear hubs from Kronos, the axles from it, and if needed the hexes too

Aktie !!!!!!!

1689396834865.jpeg

You'll need same parts that you use on sketer to make it wider, so front and rear hubs from Kronos, the axles from it, and if
Looks great. The one improvement I do like are the holes on the front of the shell. This is the main improvement they have made with the Python. There are two rows of holes along the bodyshell. Rather than changing the arms to MT ones would axle extensions work just as well. Maybe that would put too much pressure on the bearings. The arms are certainly a cost effective way of making two RC’s out of one.

Back