Sketer This is what I made to keep it cool. What are you guys doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t go with a one which is designed for a 36mm motor … you maybe can force it onto the 40mm motor, but even if you would succeed I guess it would not have everywhere a good contact anymore which is essential to transport the heat from the motor to the heatsink.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t go with a one which is designed for a 36mm motor … you maybe can force it onto the 40mm motor, but even if you would succeed I guess it would not have everywhere a good contact anymore which is essential to transport the heat from the motor to the heatsink.
🤔 Maybe the absima with a other fan should work. Or my bearings are shot. Makes motor overheat.

Will this fan fit on the heat sink? Same brand so it should work i think.

Screenshot_20220601-083829.jpg

That should work, those fans are more or less all the same just sold under different brands … and the mounting screws just go in between the „lamellae“ of the heatsink, it’s a very simple construction.
Still, I would also recommend to add a protection on top of the fan …

That should work, those fans are more or less all the same just sold under different brands … and the mounting screws just go in between the „lamellae“ of the heatsink, it’s a very simple construction.
Still, I would also recommend to add a protection on top of the fan …
Thanks. Could not find the protection on the Absima site. Strange. Even stranger is, of does not make me register. Postal/zip code is wrong. Don't know because i know the code 🤔

Thanks bro. Will have a look here.

Will this one fit? Hobbywing and cheap. There is also a 44mm one but i think that one won't fit
I have that fan. It works. But nothing special. The heat sink is good. Fan is nothing to write home about though. Lol

Back