Python This is what i like about Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JvG

AliExpress Diamond Member 💎
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Python
Their attention to detail.
Just received the new diff pins i managed to break (my fault).

I am used to this rusty crap:

IMG_2978.JPG

Corally adds a simple pad to keep out the moisture, love that (y)

IMG_2979.JPG

Last edited:
I’ve found all the Corally products to be quite awesome like this. 👌🏻👌🏻 Good stuff for sure. They’ll carve their path in the basher market with time.. they are getting there.
I think this year they will get on par, quality and distribution wise, with the big names. Next year this forum will have thousands of members ;)

Exactly!

And they give you candies :giggle: it's my third order from Corally in 2 weeks, i'm getting fat over here 😬

View attachment 946
I got those in my order, I'm too scared to try them as they're sour's 🤣🤣🤣 It's a huge bag too..!!
@JvG ... Have you eaten yours ??

I think they don't like me at this moment.....🤔🤣 Had some problems with 2 orders that they put in 1 order but did let me pay twice for transport. But everything is ok now.
Whaha you cheap Dutchman! :ROFLMAO:

I can sent you mine if you want!

Whaha you cheap Dutchman! :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha. I had 2 orders in one day, so i thought ok I have to pay twice, bummer. When i got the invoice I saw only one time transport because they put it in one order, that's when i called them to ask why....

I don't own any Corally RCs yet, but that's about to change very quickly! If only for the candy alone!!!!
But seriously, I'd rather spend my money with them, get awesome quality stuff and disrupt the RC market so that there's more competition and the likes of Traxxas and Arrma are forced to lower prices and up their games.

I don't own any Corally RCs yet, but that's about to change very quickly! If only for the candy alone!!!!
But seriously, I'd rather spend my money with them, get awesome quality stuff and disrupt the RC market so that there's more competition and the likes of Traxxas and Arrma are forced to lower prices and up their games.
Yep i like the underdogs too and they are really moving fast to get on par with Arrma and Traxxas

Back