This is what I like about Corally ( Warranty )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

Resident hoarder of RC's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
So this is what I like about Corally..

Upon my first bash with the Radix I noticed my gear mesh was noisy.!! ( noisier than expected )
Once I got home I inspected the center diff more closely and I noticed that the diff housing seemed to be out of shape/bent, and this was causing the spur gear to wobble and make the gear mesh tight then loose, tight then loose and it was causing the noise I witnessed.

I went onto Corally's website to the support page, filled in a few details etc and explained the issue that I had, around 24hrs later I had a reply from a very helpful guy who said they will send me a complete new diff.!!

Now the impressive part..
I'm in the UK and Corally are in Belgium, the new diff they sent me arrived the very next day.!! ( In fact it was less than 24hrs.!!! )

This is some of the best service I have ever received from a company and because of this I will happily recommend Corally to my all friends..!!

That is awesome for sure!!! That reminds me I still need to check out the sketer because I think it might have a noise.

They also answered all my questions within hours about some parts (like the GPS holder) when I wasn't even a customer yet. (y)
Is it a GPS Holder or a holder for A MACHINE (a la Jeremy Clarkson) to program the ESC 🤔

So this is what I like about Corally..

Upon my first bash with the Radix I noticed my gear mesh was noisy.!! ( noisier than expected )
Once I got home I inspected the center diff more closely and I noticed that the diff housing seemed to be out of shape/bent, and this was causing the spur gear to wobble and make the gear mesh tight then loose, tight then loose and it was causing the noise I witnessed.

I went onto Corally's website to the support page, filled in a few details etc and explained the issue that I had, around 24hrs later I had a reply from a very helpful guy who said they will send me a complete new diff.!!

Now the impressive part..
I'm in the UK and Corally are in Belgium, the new diff they sent me arrived the very next day.!! ( In fact it was less than 24hrs.!!! )

This is some of the best service I have ever received from a company and because of this I will happily recommend Corally to my all friends..!!
Dude. That is awesome! And impressive.

Forgot to say, got sweeties with replacement diff too :p:giggle:

IMG_2993.jpeg

They made me happy... 😃

Snap #2!!!!!! aweeeee yeaaaaa, of course I think your wife is getting the short end of the sick on that deal.....No pun intended.....or was it ;)

Back