This is a must read !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3D-RC.online

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
Thank you for taking the moment to read this.
First off @WoodiE is an amazing guy. He takes a lot out of his own time to make sure we have a place to hangout. Did you know you can help him support us even further by becoming a premium member? The best part is you can do that for as little as $20 for a whole year. So cheap. Not just that but supporting members get their own little place to hang out in here like a VIP room. How cool is that??? I know you all spend more then that on rc parts that just sit around lol 😂
I know I do. Help us all make this place that much better and become a supporting member. I look forward to seeing you all in the VIP room.

Just go to your profile and upgrade your account. Plus you get a cool banner next to your name.

Thank you for taking the moment to read this.
First off @WoodiE is an amazing guy. He takes a lot out of his own time to make sure we have a place to hangout. Did you know you can help him support us even further by becoming a premium member? The best part is you can do that for as little as $20 for a whole year. So cheap. Not just that but supporting members get their own little place to hang out in here like a VIP room. How cool is that??? I know you all spend more then that on rc parts that just sit around lol 😂
I know I do. Help us all make this place that much better and become a supporting member. I look forward to seeing you all in the VIP room.

Just go to your profile and upgrade your account. Plus you get a cool banner next to your name.
I’m in.

Your right man, its the least we can do for all woodies hard work and time to set it up.
I have found my self spending a fair amount of time on this forum. I have learned a few new tricks and tips.
This alones well worth the money.
Thanks for all the hard work and time woodie, i know me and a lot of other people appreciate it.
I am in too 👍🏼

Last edited:
Back