Sketer Talk me out of buying a Sketer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any particular suggestion on tyres? Tyre experimenting is not cheap….🤓
For jumping and stunting, 3.8 MT'S. Proline Badlands are probably the best. I'm a fan of Arrma Backflips, the MT's will give the better air control, LP's better ground control.3.8 MT's may be a bit taxing on stock electronics (hot), so keep that in mind. Honorable mention to the Redcat Kaiju OG (the blue one) tires, they're a Badland knockoff, around 6" tall, lightweight and cheap. Can get them for around $32 a pair retail.

For jumping and stunting, 3.8 MT'S. Proline Badlands are probably the best. I'm a fan of Arrma Backflips, the MT's will give the better air control, LP's better ground control.3.8 MT's may be a bit taxing on stock electronics (hot), so keep that in mind. Honorable mention to the Redcat Kaiju OG (the blue one) tires, they're a Badland knockoff, around 6" tall, lightweight and cheap. Can get them for around $32 a pair retail.
I agree with KA. I really like the BF lp’s if I’m just screwing around then that usually my go to tire. The mt’s are a bit taxing but work just fine. I really like some of the Sweeps as well, especially on street rc’s.

If you have problems doing backflips with the Notorious, none of these cars are going to do it better. They're the same wheelbase, but with smaller tires and less power, so they'll be harder to backflip.

If you have problems doing backflips with the Notorious, none of these cars are going to do it better. They're the same wheelbase, but with smaller tires and less power, so they'll be harder to backflip.
I guess that does make sense. The only rig that I own that may flip faster is the Kaiju, but it's not as durable. Or possibly the v1 MT410, also not as durable (driveshafts bend)..

Back