Radix T2t brace question fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both a Radix and a Muraco. I installed the t2t brace on the Muraco, but I haven't tried the t2t brace on my Radix. I'm fairly sure it won't work on a Radix: for one thing, it won't fit under the Radix body. For another thing, the shock towers on the Radix are shorter than on the Muraco, and they aren't predrilled for the t2t brace like they are on the shock towers on the LWB vehicles.

IMHO, you don't need a t2t brace on a SWB chassis: you are unlikely to get as much chassis flex on a SWB chassis as you would on a LWB chassis. If you replace the front and rear chassis braces with aluminum braces, that should give you enough strength. I have upgraded my Radix with TC 7075 aluminum parts wherever I could.

the new Spark has a top brace system that fits under the Radix shell.
The question is whether it will fit the older Radix chassis. There may be additional parts required to get it to fit. Someone who owns both a Radix and a Spark might try it and let the Corally community know how it works.

it does fit yeah but you need the front and rear plastic braces as it bolts to those. I haven't seen a 7075 option yet that take the centre brace.

spark arms and shell also fit.

Has anybody here tried the t2t brace kit on the radix I was curious
What are you doing with the Radix that warrants the stiffener? It's a pretty tough buggy. I have the Muraco and a mate has the Radix, neither have too many hop-ups, in fact the Muraco doesn't – apart from wheels, TC OG tyres don't grip on any surface IMO and should be the first things to be changed for better handling! - Team Corally, why do you supply awesome RC's with such bad tyres? My mate has the 7075 shock towers.
You must be hard basking it to need a chassis stiffener? In that case should you have more of a basher RC?

.... TC OG tyres don't grip on any surface IMO and should be the first things to be changed for better handling! Team Corally, why do you supply awesome RC's with such bad tyres?
I agree that Corally tires aren't up to the quality of the rest of the vehicle. I replaced the stock tires on my Radix6 with Duratrax Six Pack tires on white disk wheels, and I replaced the stock tires on my Muraco with Dboot Katar T belted tires.

Back