Kronos XTR Suspension arm mount PRO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubleapex

Reaction score
While searching the Corally site for the 7075 Swiss made suspension mounts I noticed they appear to have two different types: the regular Swiss made mount and the pro mount. The pro version is 3 times as expensive as the regular one (and looks fancier.) But I don’t understand what the functional difference is. Does anybody here know?

https://www.corally.com/Car-Parts-T...075-T6-3mm-Hard-Anodised-Black-Made-In-Italy/

https://www.corally.com/Car-Parts-T...nsion-Arm-Mount-PRO-RE-FR-Aluminum-7075-1-pc/

So with the inserts you can position the hingepins a bit higher/lower or inwards /outwards?

Would that difference be noticeable for someone who’s new to riding in an track?

For my Arrma TLR Typhon, yes, the inserts have different hole locations in them. I am new to "race" buggies, so couldn't tell you if it really makes a difference.

I also do not know if the Corally inserts do the same. Just guessing as there is a big square hole as opposed to round holes for the mounts

I think you’re right. Thanks for the info. Fir my Kronos I think the Pro mounts are a bit overkill, I’ll go for the regular ones.

Maybe if I buy a Radix…. 😅

Pretty sure they're for racing setups. The inserts are often referred to as "pills".
They can be used to change toe, camber, anti squat, caster angle, ect..
I don't really have enough knowledge of suspension setups and geometry to say what really does what. I've never raced competitively myself.
General consensus is that type of adjustability is overkill for a basher.
I don't think a Kronos or Radix would likely make a good race rig, they are really too heavy I would think. Then again, without direct experience, IDK.

Cluprennen Perfekt!

1672857908603.jpeg

The Radix/Python are perfect for club racing on competition tires. (Sorry google translator is not always ideal)

I would guess with the pro suspension mounts they would have plenty of adjustability to them.
That's basically all a TLR Typhon is. It does sport 7075 aluminum parts as well. The TLR roller was actually a nice buggy for the money. Too bad HH turned it into an overpriced rtr(IMO).

I haven’t seen the pro mounts before. Maybe there working on a TLR version of the radix 🤞
Hmm..that's an interesting idea. It would sure make a better rtr than the TLR Typhon with the so-so Spectrum electronics it now comes with. IMO the TC Kuron/Torox combo is clearly a better system than the Firma.

Hmm..that's an interesting idea. It would sure make a better rtr than the TLR Typhon with the so-so Spectrum electronics it now comes with. IMO the TC Kuron/Torox combo is clearly a better system than the Firma.
That's why you buy the TLR roller for ~$200 less than the RTR and get your own electronics.
Mine has a Radiolink Rc6GS V3 TX/RX combo and Castle MMX 8S esc with Castle 1515 sensored motor.

You spend more, but you get so much more

That's why you buy the TLR roller for ~$200 less than the RTR and get your own electronics.
Mine has a Radiolink Rc6GS V3 TX/RX combo and Castle MMX 8S esc with Castle 1515 sensored motor.

You spend more, but you get so much more
I totally agree, unfortunately Arrma doesn't, the roller has gone away sadly. Replaced by an rtr TLR Typhon.

Best bet now is buy the rtr TLR and sell the electronics straight away if it still appeals to someone. Personally if I were to buy a rtr buggy, TC is my first choice, followed by the v5 rtr Typhon. Of course I'm speaking of bashing not racing.

I totally agree, unfortunately Arrma doesn't, the roller has gone away sadly. Replaced by an rtr TLR Typhon.

Best bet now is buy the rtr TLR and sell the electronics straight away if it still appeals to someone. Personally if I were to buy a rtr buggy, TC is my first choice, followed by the v5 rtr Typhon. Of course I'm speaking of bashing not racing.
The TLR roller is currently listed as Backordered, not listed as Discontinued like some of the EXB rollers

Back