stock corally tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was concerned about that when I originally removed mine from the box, but to be honest I think it may even help with handling and less breakages 🤔
Not too concerned as I have so many different buggy wheel/tyres to choose from 🤣🤣🤣
That might help indeed but it feels flimsy cheapish, i'm going onroad with different wheels.

I bought a set of the truggy tires from JRC a year or so ago. Think they were from the v1 Shogun? They're a mini pin tread, didn't last long, pins wore off quickly.
The xtr tires and wheels('21) are very light for the size, wheels are quite a bit thinner than Arrmas. I took them off straight away and put backflip lp's on it.

What's funny is, I didn't like the flower power tread design of the copperheads that came on my kexb. So, having never experienced the backflip mt, I bought a set. Damn! These things are heavy! Love the tread, but not the weight.

I recently noticed that some of my wheels are broke along the bead on the backside.
Which wheels? I've found stock xmaxx wheels to be quite vulnerable in cold weather. TBH the only wheels I've ever broken where TRX and Redcat. Kaiju wheels have been stout, tires, not as much.

I'm actually impressed so far with how the stock rubber is wearing on my sketer. Although I saw a clip where a guy put softer rubber on and it really made a difference with wheelies. Even more than a pinion change out. My stock setup doesn't really wheelie very easily. Need a fresh battery and a slight incline lol

Back