stock corally tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They get the job done. They fit the truck well and seem solid so far. I’ve put 5 packs through the truck so it’s still new to me. But I don’t have any compliments. I have to remind myself it is a 10th scale truck with the heart and soul of a 8th scale. I love mine! Edit; I just realized you may not be talking about the Sketer so take that with a grain of salt. 😉

They get the job done. They fit the truck well and seem solid so far. I’ve put 5 packs through the truck so it’s still new to me. But I don’t have any compliments. I have to remind myself it is a 10th scale truck with the heart and soul of a 8th scale. I love mine! Edit; I just realized you may not be talking about the Sketer so take that with a grain of salt. 😉
Have you driven a arrma vorteks? Just curious how the sketer and the vorteks compare.

I use Ropex Renegades on my Kronos. They hold up well, and don't break the bank.

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 4.29.23 PM.png

tempImaget6D1UW.png

I use Ropex Renegades on my Kronos. They hold up well, and don't break the bank.

View attachment 225

View attachment 226
They look huge Any idea what they weigh? I have weighed the stock xtr, copperheads and backflip 6s..the xtr stickers were the lightest. Backflips the heaviest. I try to stay light when possible.
Careful theres alot of salt in the beach sand, rust ur $hit in a hurry..

They look huge Any idea what they weigh? I have weighed the stock xtr, copperheads and backflip 6s..the xtr stickers were the lightest. Backflips the heaviest. I try to stay light when possible.
Careful theres alot of salt in the beach sand, rust ur $hit in a hurry..
Yeah, I rinse them off immediately, blow out with air, and then spray down with WD40 afterward. Works pretty well.

I don't know how much they weigh, but I don't think it is much more than stock. I might weigh both when I get back to the shop, have new sets of each on the wall I believe.

Last edited:
Yeah, I rinse them off immediately, blow out with air, and then spray down with WD40 afterward. Works pretty well.

I don't know how much they weigh, but I don't think it is much more than stock. I might weigh both when I get back to the shop, have new sets of each on the wall I believe.
Do you sell the Ropex tires?

Never mind, I just went to your site and see that you do. I'll keep that in mind👍

I do. Apparently I just sold the last set of Renegades I had on the wall. I have some Jetko's coming in, and have PowerHobby belted tires for the 1/8th scale bashers. Have to get some more Renegades in. I do have some 1/10th MT Roapexs in though, not that you want those.

I was concerned about that when I originally removed mine from the box, but to be honest I think it may even help with handling and less breakages 🤔
Not too concerned as I have so many different buggy wheel/tyres to choose from 🤣🤣🤣

Back