Punisher So, how was everybody's Friday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffwazz

Reaction score
Excellent day👍
Finished work at lunchtime, then off to local BMX and cycle track for an afternoon bash with my buddy.
I only run 4S, so I was pleased with this speedrun.
Screenshot_20230512_212959_TrackAddict.jpg

And then over to the BMX track. 3 packs, over 2 hours of jumping, backflipping, general hooning about😁 - and best thing was taking the truck home without any breakages!

I'm jealous that you have that locally to you, is it easy to get into and are you actually allowed on it..??
That cycle track looks awesome for a bit of speed running..!!
It's owned by the city council and the general rules of "don't be a d*ck" apply.
Friday afternoons are always quiet.
On the road track, there might be a couple of riders doing circuits, but a friendly chat and we can all agree to share the space - couple of runs when they're on the other section and everyone's happy.
Sometimes a drag race of RC vs. Bike happens, and we all go away happy.
If it's been booked for a club session/race or is just busy then it's not worth trying.

BMX jump track, same things apply. The jumps we use most are hard faced, and the berms are tarmac. The rest of it is grit, so "don't be a d*ck" and don't tear it up, so no donutting, excessive drifting etc.

If you were to officially ask for permission, it's probably be a definite no, so it's best to not ask, and leave no trace😁

Back