Sketer Sketer wide build done for now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for instance f/r suspension arms and hubs from kronos planted on skeeter with kronos axles should work correct

I'm thinking g2 combo Want to widen it up I've seen the hub videos but wouldn't the whole arm and axle be wider

So for instance f/r suspension arms and hubs from kronos planted on skeeter with kronos axles should work correct

I'm thinking g2 combo Want to widen it up I've seen the hub videos but wouldn't the whole arm and axle be wider
Yes. See my pics. That is with the Kronos length arms.

If you're going long arms, you really want the longer shocks and towers from the Kronos. That's the main reason why I didn't put long arms on my Sketer and just went with the hubs.

Ok, finished up with the wide build. Thing is a beast...tried my best to roll it, full speed on street and turning....just leans and turns, or slides. Really quick with the motor setup I have and back with the stock tires.

Added wing
Tbone bumper
Kronos XTR spring steel tie rods
Dementor arms
Dementor rear shock tower
Stock Sketer front and rear hubs and short axles
Kronos XTR shock springs in rear.

Modified the Sketer body for now. Will have to use a truggy style body with how the wing is so close to the tower and shocks. Still looking into what body I am going to get.

The rear sway bar mounts to the arms perpendicular, not at an angle like the stock sketer. Used Arrma 6s sway bar link since it is split and the ends can rotate. Stock sketer link won't work, Arrma one was exact same size other than the ends can rotate. Works perfect.

Really happy with the results so far!

View attachment 1616View attachment 1617View attachment 1618View attachment 1619View attachment 1620View attachment 1621View attachment 1622View attachment 1623View attachment 1624View attachment 1625View attachment 1626View attachment 1627
I'm doing long arms short hubs will be using arrma shocks then doing short arm long hub radix 6s goes in skeeter 4s goes in radix I'm excited

Back