Sketer Sketer or rival mt10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't go there. It is a Corally trap. Gonna skip the Kagama. I think 😉 Hope a onroad basher will be released 🤞
Just got back from a mild bash, no damage, runs great with extenders and 15t pinion and 4s backflip wheels
Motor maxed out at 110f
Esc at 105f
And batteries at 78f
Don't personally I don't need it any faster, not for me anyway
Wheelies on command

Edit, forgot to mention, this has to be the best turning monster truck you can get, it's turns on a dime, and why anyone would not be happy with the speed and performance with a 15t pinion on this baffles me, its plenty fast enough, 6s on this would not be good imo, not pleasurable to drive
IMG_20240315_140417.jpg
IMG_20240315_140433.jpg

Last edited:
Just got back from a mild bash, no damage, runs great with extenders and 15t pinion and 4s backflip wheels
Motor maxed out at 110f
Esc at 105f
And batteries at 78f
Don't personally I don't need it any faster, not for me anyway
Wheelies on command

Edit, forgot to mention, this has to be the best turning monster truck you can get, it's turns on a dime, and why anyone would not be happy with the speed and performance with a 15t pinion on this baffles me, its plenty fast enough, 6s on this would not be good imo, not pleasurable to driveView attachment 5638View attachment 5637
Yeah, 6s on the Sketer is nuts. 4s is plenty. Car is not designed for more then 4s Glad you like it. Sketer is a underrated car i say.

Sketer's biggest problem, is the TX/RX.
They are a bit laggy in launch.

Sketer's biggest problem, is the TX/RX.
They are a bit laggy in launch.
is that what was irritating me earlier, very hesitant of the line

Got t a few things on the way from AliExpress, a few gt5 receivers is part of the package, so I'll put my flysky gt5 on it

She's certainly got a bit of road rash on her belly 😁

And ive punched a hole through the body so done a half arsed reinforcement job
IMG_20240316_172037.jpg
IMG_20240316_172055.jpg

What diff oil weight are people using?
I just normally used to go with 60 100/500 30 in everything, except buggies in my first round in this hobby(10 years ago )but these feel like nothing is in them now they've had 2 or 3 packs through them

Last edited:
Right I've put 15mm hex extenders on, not putting the 16t pinion on, using a 15t, as the extra size of the 4s backflip are bigger
And I'll put the sketer wheels on my asuga
Would have preferred the wide mod instead of the extenders, but if I'm honest I've used extenders on many cars over the years and have had zero issues, maybe it's cause I don't bash that hard, no 25ft jumps here lol

View attachment 5624

View attachment 5625

View attachment 5626
NICE!! I did the exact same thing as you did. M2C hex extenders on the SKETER to fit the 4LP Backflips and now run the SKETER wheels/tyres on my ASUGA!! Perfect!

NICE!! I did the exact same thing as you did. M2C hex extenders on the SKETER to fit the 4LP Backflips and now run the SKETER wheels/tyres on my ASUGA!! Perfect!
Gotta link for those hex extenders? Want them for my Sketer 2. Other company where i got the extenders from, quit the business unfortunately

Back