Sketer Sketer Diffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Are the Sketer diffs the same as the 6s cars diffs?

That may just make a sale for me!!
They also have the Swiss hudy spring steel drivetrain parts! That was a $120 upgrade for the xtr I have.

Good stuff…

Corally is doing good things. Like last minute putting all the Swiss spring steel drivetrain parts and also the steel turnbuckles just because …

They also have the Swiss hudy spring steel drivetrain parts! That was a $120 upgrade for the xtr I have.

Good stuff…

Corally is doing good things. Like last minute putting all the Swiss spring steel drivetrain parts and also the steel turnbuckles just because …
The diffs were the reason for my MT410 purchase. I like the 4s rigs for small bashing spots, but soooo tired of the diff and slipper issues with the Arrma 4s rigs.

To be honest, when Corally first started selling their rcs here in the states I was like, oh great another wanna be manufacturer. I thought they were taking a lot of design cues from Arrma and making clones.

Well, jokes on me because they have some nice kits out there.

And this Sketer looks really good. This may end up being a purchase for me. I need to branch out with different brands, currently only have Traxxas, Arrma and Losi.

To be honest, when Corally first started selling their rcs here in the states I was like, oh great another wanna be manufacturer. I thought they were taking a lot of design cues from Arrma and making clones.

And this Sketer looks really good. This may end up being a purchase for me. I need to branch out with different brands, currently only have Traxxas, Arrma and Losi.
They’re coming along well. I would say the plastics, fit/finish and the bodies aren’t quite there but the driveline and well thought out chassis and their “tuning” parts are very good.

There not a new company as they have been around since 86 and hold several racing titles. Everyone even says how fast and controlllable there bashers are along with imo the best 6s system out. Sucks for them being around that long and most in the states aren’t aware of them but I think there working hard on that.

There not a new company as they have been around since 86 and hold several racing titles. Everyone even says how fast and controlllable there bashers are along with imo the best 6s system out. Sucks for them being around that long and most in the states aren’t aware of them but I think there working hard on that.
The Sketer is quick and handles really well. Very impressed with the performance so far. I launched it a few times later today around 6' and it's actually pretty controllable with the stock tires.

Nearly pulled a double off a tree root today. Have to look at the footage, don't recall if I over or under rotated. Nailed a forward flip once out of three tries off the same spot. Hit few single backflips too.

They are definately getting popular in the states since their basher line came out a couple years ago. A kind of local shop supports them pretty welll and has sold quite a few of the v1, v2, xtr 6s models with nice discounts. There’s also pretty good online support from parts. Idk how the warranty works as I usually don’t make claims for small stuff. Perhaps someone could add their warranty experience.
The Corally race buggy looks like it would perform as well as any but I’ve never seen one in person. Sadly many organized race tracks have closed. What is really gaining popularity in my area is drag racing and 1/10 modified class dirt ovals. There’s an indoor drag racing club and two dirt ovals near me with organized races almost every weekend.

Nearly pulled a double off a tree root today. Have to look at the footage, don't recall if I over or under rotated. Nailed a forward flip once out of three tries off the same spot. Hit few single backflips too.
Here's a short clip of a couple of tries.

Back