Size Sketer body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: asked Corally and this is what they said. Also about new bodies for the Sketer

Screenshot_20220429-103404.jpg

Last edited:
They really should have had these available before release. Or shortly thereafter.

I kinda feel the body shell could have been a little better construction, materials wise to keep with the theme of a tank basher. On the looks I actually like the look of it.... seems I might be in minority tho lol.

Last edited:
If you have a Wide Sketer, just need a SCT length MT body, Proline (used to?) make an 80s C10 which I use for my MT410. If you’re running stock width, it will be hard to find one that works.

The stock Sketer body is soooooo ugly, but I think it's quite a good body for spreading the weight of the car if you crash upside down 😉
Pickup truck bodies tend to snap in half at the bed/cab join when abused too much...

I think this fits the Sketer...

Pro-Line Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Clear Body Senton 3s/ Slash/E-Revo - PL3542-00

They really should have had these available before release. Or shortly thereafter.

I kinda feel the body shell could have been a little better construction, materials wise to keep with the theme of a tank basher. On the looks I actually like the look of it.... seems I might be in minority tho lol.
I like the look too.

I also like the Jambo and Punisher body. Wonder if they'd fit?

Last edited:
Ordered a body from basherbodies. It is xmaxx body but customised for the Sketer. Hope it will fit. Keep you guys updated 🤞

Back