Spark She’s here and will look as clean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Reaction score
What a cracking looking buggy indeed , will throw my electrics in and over the weekend she’ll get very muddy . 4s and 17t pinion first
IMG_8039.jpeg

I’ll give 6s a go at the end of the day 👍🏻 I got a lot of trees n walls I can hit in me garden 😂

I’ll give 6s a go at the end of the day 👍🏻 I got a lot of trees n walls I can hit in me garden 😂
Oh, that's the place you wanna run it, on your first picture? You're going to want more space in no time, unless there's 5x that on the other side as well ^^

My first run with my Asuga was a place about 3x that and i realised fast, that wasn't enough ;) And a Spark is going to be faster due to being lighter! Make sure you have place for mistakes. Ground doesn't seem too even so it's bound to happen.
Anyway, have fun and keep us updated (y)

Hello there , yep , my little garden is my bash spot and I have smashed into the trees n walls , many a typhon , Kraton , talion , standard and XL versions , radix 6 and Asuga have all took a good hit or two 😂. The first pack is thru the spark , the handling on the rough old lawn is bang on . Next up is 4s and Mojave 4s tyres . Jumps great , it’s just soooo slippery out there
IMG_8161.png

IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8162.png
IMG_8163.png
IMG_8164.jpeg

I must admit , I’m enjoying today . The Mojave LP tyres show me I need to ear plug my centre diff , next up is Schumacher spirals
IMG_8184.png

IMG_8183.png
IMG_8182.png
IMG_8181.png
IMG_8180.png
IMG_8179.png

Next was 6s on typhon 3s tyre combo , 6s feels so heavy . So back to 4s , spirals , ear plug centre diff and stiffer springs . She’s had a wash too
IMG_8189.jpeg

IMG_8188.jpeg

Last edited:
These Corally rigs are a hoot! I still say Arrma and Corally should be Allied in their business endeavours. 💪
Hopefully this will never happen. HH sucks at providing support or even items at all in the EU!
And from what i heard it's getting worse in the US as well.

I must admit , I’m enjoying today . The Mojave LP tyres show me I need to ear plug my centre diff , next up is Schumacher spirals
View attachment 5229
View attachment 5230View attachment 5231View attachment 5232View attachment 5233View attachment 5234

Next was 6s on typhon 3s tyre combo , 6s feels so heavy . So back to 4s , spirals , ear plug centre diff and stiffer springs . She’s had a wash too
View attachment 5236
View attachment 5235
How do ya clean your rcs I have seen a lot of ways at the moment method is spray down with water then simple green then a bit of a scrub and then wash down and dry off with air gun and wd40 on bearings.

How do ya clean your rcs I have seen a lot of ways at the moment method is spray down with water then simple green then a bit of a scrub and then wash down and dry off with air gun and wd40 on bearings.
Hello there , I hose them down and then blast them with an airline , I then spray all the parts with oil that sieze up if I don’t 👍🏻

Back