Sketer Screw Washers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC4545

Reaction score
Where are you all sourcing the washers for the bottom of the chassis? I have the parts explosion, but am having a rough time getting the part numbers to match up with anything. Not sure if I am dumb or looking in the wrong place.

For example, the part I am currently looking for shows as C-3213-30-5.

Thanks!

Last edited:
That helped quite a bit, thank you. I was just needed the wording, found some cheap generic ones on ebay.

I couldn't find the coned washers I needed for my Radix6 here in the US, so I ordered my first batch of coned washers from Corally Europe. The shipping cost killed me (21.50 Euro for $6 in parts), but I needed the parts. I later found some generic coned washers for the smaller size I needed on Ebay for around $6. The key to finding generic parts is finding out the size on the Corally parts (i.e. M3). The Corally Europe web site has that info.

I spoke with a rep from RC Hobby Explosion, a large US retailer of Corally, and he told me the US wholesale distributor doesn't order Corally hardware. That's why it is so hard to find it here.

I wish I could remember what other names are used for these washers..they're not uncommon by any means. I had researched the crap out of them a while back..
An alternative is to just use button head screws with no washers. The recess in the skid plates do a decent job of protecting the button heads I've found. Plus they're steel, so it takes a while before the button heads wear down far enough to be of concern for removing.

Back