Kagama Razor RC Kagama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@razorrc Are you thinking of reviewing the Asuga? Hope you do because TC needs more exposure in the USA. Your reviews are always honest. And that is what i like. Keep doing what you do!

Great! I had my Radix6 out for a good run on dirt yesterday, and it reminded me of just how much fun a buggy is. I'm now considering adding an Asuga to my collection, and hopefully your review will help me in making a decision to buy or not buy an Asuga.
don't wait, just buy it 😉 it is good. Oh, get some spare front CVD’s 😉

don't wait, just buy it 😉 it is good. Oh, get some spare front CVD’s 😉
I might be buying a roller: I have a nearly-new Spektrum 150A ESC/2050 motor combination; a barely-used Corally 7225 servo; and a new Radiolink RC6GS receiver, so I should be good to go to start with. I would eventually upgrade the motor, ESC, and the servo, but I should be OK for a while.

What size pinion do you use?

Last edited:
I might be buying a roller: I have a nearly-new Spektrum 150A ESC/2050 motor combination; a barely-used Corally 7225 servo; and a new Radiolink RC6GS receiver, so I should be good to go to start with. I would eventually upgrade the motor, ESC, and the servo, but I should be OK for a while.

What size pinion do you use?
Oeh good question almost sure i put a 15t opinion in it. Nuts on 6s. Needs diff tuning

Oeh good question almost sure i put a 15t opinion in it. Nuts on 6s. Needs diff tuning
I plan on trying a 15T on the Asuga: I've got a 15T on order to try on my Muraco. If I get the Asuga, I will most likely run it on 4s most of the time, with an occasional run on 6s. I have both 4s and 6s batteries that work with both my Muraco and my Radix6, and they should work fine with the Asuga.

I most always change the stock diff fluid weights to my favorite combo, which is 20/100/10. I keep several different weights of diff fluid on hand so I can try them.

@The Stig, if you haven't figured out a pin for your cvd yet I'm 99% sure the kyosho 97011-14 is a drop in pin, usually come in a 6 pack for cheap
Thanks. Got some pins already but cant do anything with it. Missing the part where the pin goes in 🥴

IMG_20240316_170747.jpg

Back