Asuga Ramp Bash Session

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridgehead44

Reaction score
Hey, ya'll!

I took my Asuga for a ramp bash today. I kept it limited to 4S because I 1) didn't want to break anything and 2) the area I'm running on is two adjacent front lawns, which really isn't enough space for 6S. Still, 4S was plenty because this rig FLIES.

I mean it. She soars so pretty, and the air control with the Sketer wheels/tires is basically automatic. She just gets a nice, stable hangtime which gives me a good "thousand-one" count to make any midair adjustments. I mean it. I am a bad driver, but I only crashed a handful of times and that's just because I took a terrible approach angle. I made a couple of nice saves too, making up for a bad approach angle. Control was honestly so easy, that I bet a good driver would've gotten bored with it, LOL. Seriously though, she is just THAT stable in the air.

Such a great rig. Really brings a smile to my face! :)

1710020319225.png

Hey, ya'll!

I took my Asuga for a ramp bash today. I kept it limited to 4S because I 1) didn't want to break anything and 2) the area I'm running on is two adjacent front lawns, which really isn't enough space for 6S. Still, 4S was plenty because this rig FLIES.

I mean it. She soars so pretty, and the air control with the Sketer wheels/tires is basically automatic. She just gets a nice, stable hangtime which gives me a good "thousand-one" count to make any midair adjustments. I mean it. I am a bad driver, but I only crashed a handful of times and that's just because I took a terrible approach angle. I made a couple of nice saves too, making up for a bad approach angle. Control was honestly so easy, that I bet a good driver would've gotten bored with it, LOL. Seriously though, she is just THAT stable in the air.

Such a great rig. Really brings a smile to my face! :)

View attachment 5592
The fun part is the most important part. Oh and wrencing. Love it to on a rainy day.

@ridgehead44 how steep is that ramp? Looks like you can get some serious air with that thing!

It's pretty steep! I believe it's around 45 degrees. And yes, I've gotten some pretty nice air just jumping in the front yard with just 10-15% throttle. One of these days I'll take it out somewhere with more space and really send it! Only problem is that it's too big to fit into my RAV4, lol. I'll have to borrow a pickup truck or use my parents's car and trailer to move it.

Back