Rally Radix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acidsnow

Reaction score
So, mainly cause @BashingBrian posted a pic of his subaru, ah found masel in need of a rally car. Had to be a Lancia integrale evo tho.
Looked into donors an nosed around for a cheapish typhon, nae chance! Them arrma prices are gettin pretty spicy!
Then for a change ah found masel in the right place at the right time! Got a 'slider' ah believe the kids call em, fae @razz007! Thanks again fella!😁
So radix 6s donor is the start, best get a body! Wasn't quite expectin the deltaplastiks shell tae be quite that bad mind!
_20221031_130439.JPG

Had to rough cut the arches tae get the twist oot for a half decent mount position.
_20221202_153903.JPG

An got the rear mount roughed oot.
_20221202_154018.JPG

Then pish light stopped play!

Nice! What colour are you going for?
Be a take on the classic martini racing livery ah think DaniC
@Acidsnow
Can't wait to see how this turns out..!!
It should be a screamer 😉 are you using Corally electronics ??

Mine ended up going airborne 😎🤣👍🏼

View attachment 3142

Is that taking off or landin Brian? 😄
Nae idea at this time what the guts'll be, thought aboot just runnin it on 4s but we'll have to see. A torox combo might end up in ma talion tho, freeing up a blx185 for this.
What braces are considered must haves for the radix?

Is that taking off or landin Brian? 😄
That's taking off..!! :ROFLMAO: I think it's got too much rear downforce ;)

@Acidsnow .. if it were me I'd use the Torox in the Corally..!! BLX in Talion :unsure:
My Subaru (Typhon) was 6s BLX and it was just stupid, I just couldn't keep the front down.. I run my Radix on 4s and it's still just as fast if not faster..!!

Back