Radix Radix Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarmo2127

Reaction score
Thought I'd finish off the truggy transformation - I got a cheap shell of Aliexpress and of course, it didn't fit so I just chopped it up and gave it a pait. I got some new proline shocks as the original springs were too soft. I could have just got the hard springs but the prolines look cool. I think I might upgrade the rear too at some point I think they look good. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to mount the front of the shell its a bit of a pain taking it all apart just to get to the mounting stand and replacing it with an extension, the back looks easy as the tray sits nicely on the mounting arm just need to drill the hole. I could have done a better job cutting into the shell but figured the shell was cheap so could always do another one. Really stocked how it turned out was super fun.

20231120_110658.jpg

20231120_110715.jpg

20231120_110725.jpg

20231120_110743.jpg

20231120_110758.jpg

Nice! I especially like the Pro-Line shocks: I have them on a couple of non-Corally vehicles, and they are fantastic. What size of shocks are you using?
Power stroke shocks for Kraton tm- 14mm Big bore Part number 6359-00

Thought I'd finish off the truggy transformation - I got a cheap shell of Aliexpress and of course, it didn't fit so I just chopped it up and gave it a pait. I got some new proline shocks as the original springs were too soft. I could have just got the hard springs but the prolines look cool. I think I might upgrade the rear too at some point I think they look good. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to mount the front of the shell its a bit of a pain taking it all apart just to get to the mounting stand and replacing it with an extension, the back looks easy as the tray sits nicely on the mounting arm just need to drill the hole. I could have done a better job cutting into the shell but figured the shell was cheap so could always do another one. Really stocked how it turned out was super fun.

View attachment 4820

View attachment 4821

View attachment 4822

View attachment 4823

View attachment 4824
Looks cool, nice job

Back