Radix Radix 6S first run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert T

Reaction score
First run with my Radix 6s, on an old school yard. Mix och asphalt and gravel. In less than a minute, and without any crashes, this happens. Is this normal for the Corally cars and in that case what wheels are recommended? Never even got it to full throttle once...

IMG_20220306_120116.jpg

And just saw now, one of the front wheels is also cracked...

IMG_20220306_121038.jpg

I've not run mine with the stock tyres yet..!! I used Proline MX buggy tyres and the car decided it would remove one of the tyres for me :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Next run will be with the stock tyres, so I'll report back here with the outcome of mine later this week (y)

First run with my Radix 6s, on an old school yard. Mix och asphalt and gravel. In less than a minute, and without any crashes, this happens. Is this normal for the Corally cars and in that case what wheels are recommended? Never even got it to full throttle once...

View attachment 1480

And just saw now, one of the front wheels is also cracked...

View attachment 1481
Wow that sucks… from the photos it looks like the tower is slightly bent… was this a used vehicle?

Wow that sucks… from the photos it looks like the tower is slightly bent… was this a used vehicle?
Yeah it kind of ruins the moment, and my Traxxas driving friends got to gloat. 😬

The shock tower doesn't look bent though. Must be angle of the photo. The car is brand new. This was the maiden voyage.

16465767991113720491704451825160.jpg

Yeah it kind of ruins the moment, and my Traxxas driving friends got to gloat. 😬

The shock tower doesn't look bent though. Must be angle of the photo. The car is brand new. This was the maiden voyage.

View attachment 1486
Boo! That’s never any fun on the first run to break something like that :( sorry to hear that man. Must have been an illusion /photo angle. Doesn’t look bent at all from this angle.

With new tires I had a chance to try it for real this weekend and now the Traxxas slugs are safely put in their place far behind in the race! :) big kudos to Corally support for sending a complete set of new stock tires too!

Back